Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Petition to Deport Piers Morgan

Minnie_the_Minx

someinenhhanding menbag and me ah bollox
Most ambitious journalists are bumptious and many are smug. Morgan was a moderately amusing diarist and the only tabloid editor to agree with you all about the Gulf War - losing his job over it, in fact. He also feuded with Jeremy Clarkson, so can't be all bad.
The enemy of my enemy is not my friend.

It was ostensibly over the faked pictures of British soldiers up to no good, but essentially it was over the Mirror Group's attitude to losing patriotic readers.

It because he attempted to take his celeb news attitude to a serious news story and massivly cocked it up.

Made even more of a pigs ear than robert fisk would do on i'm a celbrity get me out of here.
Nothing wrong with being a light weight just know your limitations.

We could get Robbie Coltrane to greet him at Heathrow if he is kicked out of the US. The last time they met Coltrane threatened to kick his head in. This is Piers' account

He writes: 'Mr Coltrane - sitting just two feet away - greeted my arrival with the words "Oh ******* HELL! NOT THAT ******* ******!'

When Morgan then introduced himself, he claims the Cracker star reacted with a stream of expletives, shouting: 'Don't you ******* come near me ... if you know what's good for you, you ****!'

LOL freedom of speech etc.

TBH he's voicing the same opinion most normal sane people would. Its just that he is a shit weasel with terrible delivery and a personality that even his mother dislikes

Piers Morgan is one of my favorite British people [present company excepted, of course. :)]

What could be better than watching some jerk get ripped to shit in a dry British accent?

I used to confuse Morgan with this guy, Nigel Lythgoe.

nigel-lythgoe-photos.jpg

I think it's an honest mistake: both were british judges on American reality tv shows. :oops: If you're not paying a lot of attention, all you hear is a british accent making snippy comments about some American singer from the Bronx in a tube dress.

Back
Top Bottom