Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pensioner arrested on suspicion of murder after a suspected burglar was stabbed to death.

To the tune of the Hokey Cokey

You put the flowers up
They take the flowers down
Up down up down chuck them on the ground
Then terrorise the neighbours driving round and round
Thats what it's all about
Oooh flowery confrontation
Oooh teddy bear situation
Oooh balloon and scissor deflation
Up down round and round, you couldn't make it up
:thumbs:

You put the flowers up

Knees bent, arms stretched, rah, rah, rah!

Finally, we are going to get some official involvement in this standoff! So far the police have kept an eye on things powerless to intervene. But now things have got to change:

Lewisham resident Ian Gordon today turned up to rip down the flowers, cards and balloons in South Park Crescent, Hither Green, kicked them down the street and later threw them in a passing bin lorry.

Lewisham Council are locked and loaded - this isn't a green waste collection week! :mad::mad::mad:

You put the flowers up
I've just heard from a well place source, so I'm reliant on your discretion here, that William and Kate have got this on the shortlist for their new national anthem.

We can be only a short step away from media-incited violence tbh. Hopefully it doesn't happen. This case has really shown the DM at their toxic insidious worst. Depressing.
I've managed to avoid direct links to the DM till now, but in the latest development a burglar alarm company has decided to blitz the street with salesmen:
Fire brigade fit four smoke alarms at home of pensioner who killed burglar | Daily Mail Online
Fold Devils and Moral Twats. Christ. :(

Predict the next headline:

'Conor McGregor given community service on condition he trains up the residents of Hither Green to combat the teddy wielding menace'

And the inevitable Guardian angle
The family, who have identified themselves as Gypsies, said they were being treated differently because of their backgrounds...

Some of the media coverage has mentioned/emphasised the traveller/gypsy aspect, but from what I've seen, it was the Vincent family who first brought this up as if they felt it was somehow significant :confused:

What gets me is these people ripping the flowers down, letting themselves be photographed and named in the press, surely inviting trouble?

I'm disappointed Terry Pratchett has somehow managed to come back from the dead and instead of writing a new novel he chooses to spend his bonus time on Earth ripping bouquets of flowers from fences

4B0B36C200000578-5602381-image-m-67_1523447843605.jpg

I won't be fully happy till someone starts a bonfire with all the tribute flowers.

I'm disappointed Terry Pratchett has somehow managed to come back from the dead and instead of writing a new novel he chooses to spend his bonus time on Earth ripping bouquets of flowers from fences

4B0B36C200000578-5602381-image-m-67_1523447843605.jpg
Looks like he's angrily waving a flag made up of the shirts of Sunderland, Nottingham Forrest, Leeds and Chelsea. The sort of thing John Terry has to hand if he's called upon to collect a trophy in any of the 4 Divisions.

Back
Top Bottom