Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pensioner arrested on suspicion of murder after a suspected burglar was stabbed to death.

In my role as urban's very own daily mail correspondent, I can now tell you that Eamon Holmes has now called for the floral tributes to be bulldozed each day. To be honest, that's a game changer - await further updates.
Thanks for taking one for the team and being willing to read this shit to save the rest of us doing it but isn't a bulldozer a bit much surely a pair of scissors and a black bin bag would be more than sufficient?
Is he seriously suggesting that the fence which belongs to the guy across the street (himself an innocent bystander) should be destroyed to stop people that the Daily Fail doesn't like from doing something that isn't illegal?

Thanks for taking one for the team and being willing to read this shit to save the rest of us doing it but isn't a bulldozer a bit much surely a pair of scissors and a black bin bag would be more than sufficient?
Is he seriously suggesting that the fence which belongs to the guy across the street (himself an innocent bystander) should be destroyed to stop people that the Daily Fail doesn't like from doing something that isn't illegal?
does anyone listen to eamon holmes?

Bulldozer drivers?
basil-300.jpg

Eamon's an ideas man, he doesn't do detail.

if all the pieces of the true cross hawked over the centuries were obtained and stuck together into a new cross, it would be taller than the empire state building apparently*

*cannot remember where I read this

The war of the roses.
I'm afraid my new friends in the DM got there before you on that one. :(

In an attempt at seriousness (well, sort of), there now seem to be 2 almost orderly queues, one lot putting up the flowers, another pulling them down, but never quite meeting. Plod not intervening, but the press the main players, interviewing both sides as they step away from their flower placing/stomping duties. The latest stomper said his son became addicted after being sold drugs by a/the traveller community. Whole thing is weird, sad, gruesome - all in one state of Britain package.

To the tune of the Hokey Cokey

You put the flowers up
They take the flowers down
Up down up down chuck them on the ground
Then terrorise the neighbours driving round and round
Thats what it's all about
Oooh flowery confrontation
Oooh teddy bear situation
Oooh balloon and scissor deflation
Up down round and round, you couldn't make it up

Back
Top Bottom