Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Peep Show - Series 6

it's not as funny. the situations the characters get into are just too familiar now. they're just annoying now.

This series is great - it seems as if the writers are dosed up on loads of coke as it seems to be much faster paced than the previous episodes. I recorded it and kept having to rewind it as i was missing loads cause it was too fast - or maybe i'm just getting old and slow!

It were a good one the other night.

Although the scene with Dobby and Mark at Laserquest was just a tad OTT. We know shes a bit of a geek but not sad enough to be going to Laserquest on her own surely?

I think the difference about this series is that there seems to be a stronger narrative running through, rather than chucked in plot points every now and again.

I can't wait to see what happens about the baby and Mark

I think the difference about this series is that there seems to be a stronger narrative running through, rather than chucked in plot points every now and again.

I can't wait to see what happens about the baby and Mark

Twins ?
(One each.)

Just caught episode two.
Love it.

it's not as funny. the situations the characters get into are just too familiar now. they're just annoying now.

I'm finding the lines a bit over-rehearsed. As if they're overacting in a bad am-dram production. But it doesn't stop it from being really really funny.

But also worryingly prone to fits of rage. I'm surprised he hasn't given himself a heart attack yet.
Am I the only one who thinks David Mitchell is looking a lot thinner?

He did lose a fuckload of weight, but seems to have gained some again prior to this series being filmed.

6/2 was pretty weak.
5 is the optimum number of seasons for all TV.
It is impossible not to go into self parody by season 6.

Back
Top Bottom