Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Peep Show - Series 6

Another great episode. Fantastic stuff. At the end of series 5 I was a bit "meh" at the thought of number 6, but it's really nicely set up and I'm looking forward to 7 now. :)

Another great episode. Fantastic stuff. At the end of series 5 I was a bit "meh" at the thought of number 6, but it's really nicely set up and I'm looking forward to 7 now. :)

If that was where Mark left Sophie at the alter, then I was thinking the same. It seemed like an ideal place to end it, with Mark and Jez driving off together, but I'm glad they've continued it and kept the quality high.

If that was where Mark left Sophie at the alter, then I was thinking the same. It seemed like an ideal place to end it, with Mark and Jez driving off together, but I'm glad they've continued it and kept the quality high.
I think that was the end of 4. I agree that would have been a great place to stop it though.

David Mitchell just 'tweeted' on twitter and confirmed that Series 7 is definitely on.

It'd be a nice get out clause if it was and a nice way to fuck the smug twat over. :D

That Geoff is such an odious character - especially the way he laughs in Mark's face, i know its just a show, but he makes me boil :mad:

Thing is, it would change the dynamic of the show if Mark had a baby - and whilst its still of high quality they don't need to be doing shapr jumping changes to it, like Only Fools and Horses

Thing is, it would change the dynamic of the show if Mark had a baby - and whilst its still of high quality they don't need to be doing shapr jumping changes to it, like Only Fools and Horses

No I think the introduction of a baby into the show is good as it could potentially add loads of new funny story lines

That Geoff is such an odious character - especially the way he laughs in Mark's face, i know its just a show, but he makes me boil :mad:

Agreed, the show would lose it's two losers appeal...

cracking finale, so much potential there with a new baby.

marks driving lessons were horribly all too familiar tho.....

and why did they need an excuse to all be at gails cottage thing, if they were all going there to pick sophie up to take her to the hospital??

and why did they need an excuse to all be at gails cottage thing, if they were all going there to pick sophie up to take her to the hospital??

I thought that, the reason they were there was to pick the in-labour sophie up, not for Jez to get his end away.

Plus where has Gail been at 6am?

Best not to examine these things too closely i suppose, and just laugh about Super Hans' twins

Best not to examine these things too closely i suppose, and just laugh about Super Hans' twins

Super Hans's bit about the twins was one of the highlights of this series for me – just a lovely bit of writing and acting that tells you everything you need to know about a character in 30 seconds flat.

That was brilliant especially Marks reaction, almost like he was a viewer of the programme witnessing a jumping the shark moment.

I spotted a trailer the other day, during The Returned I think. I've forgotten a bit where Jez and Mark are since the last series, but it'll no doubt be very good nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom