Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Peep Show - Series 6

not the greatest episode last night, buyt still funnier than anything else on TV at the moment.

And Dobby is definitely sexy, you naysayers are simply wrong.

God, this thread has reminded me i knocked one out over Dobby once. :hmm: :( :D For shame!

I think she's cute!

Sixth series still has it, maybe not quite as cringe or side-splitting but still very on form. The snake in the salad drier/vom bin was fucking hilarious....

Something I always wonder about Peep Show: is it really complicated to film? Because when they do that thing where it's like the camera is one of the characters and there are several people in the room and it's switching from one person to another... how do they manage to do that without any cameras appearing in the field of view? Also, one minute you will see someone talking to, say, Mark, from a third person point of view and then it will flip to a Mark's eye view where the other person is talking to the camera even though they started off that sentence with us seeing them talking to Mark ... must get a bit tricky.

And another thing. I've been in that building where they live. In the bottom bit which is all derelict offices, smashed up and with remnants of 70s decor. Next door there is a dubious looking club which used to be a ballroom or something. It's in Croydon and it's called Zodiac House. It has all the signs of the Zodiac on copper panels above the entrance.

Something I always wonder about Peep Show: is it really complicated to film? Because when they do that thing where it's like the camera is one of the characters and there are several people in the room and it's switching from one person to another... how do they manage to do that without any cameras appearing in the field of view? Also, one minute you will see someone talking to, say, Mark, from a third person point of view and then it will flip to a Mark's eye view where the other person is talking to the camera even though they started off that sentence with us seeing them talking to Mark ... must get a bit tricky.
You know there are no rules saying it has to be filmed in chronological order, right?

Most things are filmed like that though. If there are multiple camera angles then they will have filmed everything mupltiple times.

Or maybe it'd be funnier if it took the amount of time that had passed in the episode, for instance there's some drunken shagging in one scene, then the crew have to wait seven hours to film the awkward breakfast scene.

There was some reason or other that they couldn't do it in the actual flat any more. Its on the DVD extras IIRC.

New owner of flat told em to eff off.

They must film some in the block though, cos when Jez was on the balcony it was clearly West Croydon, God's own country

It looks so weird seeing it like that.

You can tell they've been honinh that filming technique for ages.

Looks like a lot of potential for people to trip over things.

"Mark" does have to stay with the camera so that his hand can appear in frame now and again.

Back
Top Bottom