Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Peep Show - Series 6

Bollocks.

Buffy & The Sopranos to name but two. The Avengers if you want to restrict it to British telly

T? aah, you mean the wonderful, and grossly under-rated Tara King, who only apepared in the sixth series of The Avengers.

Oh, almost forgot to add - The Phil Silvers Show

T? aah, you mean the wonderful, and grossly under-rated Tara King, who only apepared in the sixth series of The Avengers.

Oh, almost forgot to add - The Phil Silvers Show

Honor Blackman in the Upper hand was in this weeks GK crossword. Season six was laughable.

Oh god no. That's the best one by far. I was creased up, on my own! Hilarious.

YOU'VE BURNT MUMMY!!

My favourite one was when Jez had the mushrooms party and locked Mark in his room - when Johnson let Mark out and he was sitting on the toilet, all the sights and sounds of a bad poo, with everyone staring at him - my personal nightmare

Few good uns off top of my head are Mark fancying Johnson especially the bad thing with hans and gez at the end, Mushroom party and Mark pretending to take ecstasy.

I missed last weeks one, but this weeks was as good as ever. 'Taking the wank bullet' :D

Am surprised that we already know who the dad is. I thought that would run and run.

Am surprised that we already know who the dad is.

Or do we :hmm:

If I were a betting man I’d put my money on Jeff being the real father. Think about it – why introduce the possibilty in the first place?

Or do we :hmm:

If I were a betting man I’d put my money on Jeff being the real father. Think about it – why introduce the possibilty in the first place?

Good point
We've only heard otherwise from Sophie... no other proof offered, if it was a choice between Jeff and Mark for your kids father, it'd have to be Mark

This weeks felt much more like the older Peep Show, i.e. fantastic as opposed to 'good'.

When he starts doing the Sherlock Holmes/Ripper schtick

"Part of me has just died, but the rest of me doesn't give a shit".

which I thought was a nice distillation of being 30-something.

Excellent episode, Johnson is as ever superb and I was really happy to see Big Suze again, for a dreadful minute I thought she'd end up sleeping with Mark

What I think we need is two executive teams, I'll do the consulting, the number crunching, the meta-analysis and the business plan whilst you cover the fucking off and getting us an ice pitcher of bud ok, see ya around
:)

I am liking this series so far. The only bad thing about it is that it's not as good as previous series but that is only because older series were so good!

I thought that was a fairly weak episode :(

Some good lines, but Mark was more of a caricature than usual.

Jeremy's girl has that heart shaped face that melts my stony soul though.

And the shite storyline had me all a lol

Back
Top Bottom