Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Peep Show - Series 6

Wow, that was great. Too many great lines to mention, but it's clear now that Mark is absolutely the central focus of the show, completely eclipsing Jeremy. Rightly so imo, he's far more interesting as a charater and much funnier. David Mitchell is well on his way to becoming a national treasure (I just wish he hadn't pimped his soul in that fucking Mac advert!).

p.s. - the way Johnson said "Frankfert" was fucking hilarious. I replayed it on 4od at 3:00am this morning about 40 times, laughing like a twat.

And if you haven't seen The IT Crowd episode called The Work Outing that just aired (don't know if it's a repeat or current series) then d/l that too. Peep Show was funny but The IT Crowd just made me cry with laughter. :D
Heh, that episode is solid gold. I've seen it 3 times now and pissed myself laughing every time.

Peep Show was good too ... not as sharp as it was but still funny.

This was great.

And I actually watched the IT crowd for the first time last night, having avoided it thinking it looked shit. It was so fucking funny. :D

Fucking brilliant, although I had to watch it again on catchup yesterday due to being too pissed on Friday night to remember any of it

Can't believe they kicked off with a company closedown - hit a nerve with me alright :eek::D

Dobbie has piled the timber on since series 5. I'd still stick it up her and snap it off though.

Best Bit: Johnson's pronunciation of German words.

I don't really find it painful so much now.
Except occasionally when Mark manages to narrowly snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Still funny as fuck, though.

7g56rufgh

Good, although I'm starting to feel a little sorry for Mark. Him and Dobby really should get it on.

Great episode. Good to see it appears to have returned to form after a weak couple of series (most of tonights was set in the flat, old skool style).

'Hi im Jez, hows it hangling' Lulz

"I wish he didnt see the bum as some sort of usb slot"

"I'm cancelling it out of shame, like my subscription to White Dwarf"

Excellent stuff this week

Back
Top Bottom