Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Peep Show - Series 6

I can confirm (courtesy of Saturdays Guardian) that 1. Dobby is in this series. 2. Lo, unto them a child is born.

he took the insult as a compliment! shit, he could become invulnerable.

I sleep naked with my head out the window so that when I wake up it's just me and the universe

just get a van. with a van it's like you've got an MBA. but you've also got a fucking van. you're not just a man but a man with a van.

Why don't you get another job? You could explore that opening at the giant beanstalk. Catching the golden eggs as they fall from the arse of the giant's chicken

:D :D :D hahaha - and that's just in a 3.5 minute clip!

Now Derrren "chair welder" Brown has fucked off it immenent Peep Show! I'm very excited!

Yay! More Dobby. More lovely, lovely Dobby.

Incidentally, does anyone identify more with Jez, or are we all total, complete Marks? :(

I completely forgot it was on, was too busy slobbering over Sophie Marceau in the World is Not Enough. Will dl later.
And if you haven't seen The IT Crowd episode called The Work Outing that just aired (don't know if it's a repeat or current series) then d/l that too. Peep Show was funny but The IT Crowd just made me cry with laughter. :D

And if you haven't seen The IT Crowd episode called The Work Outing that just aired (don't know if it's a repeat or current series) then d/l that too. Peep Show was funny but The IT Crowd just made me cry with laughter. :D

Yes, that IT Crowd episode was brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom