Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Peep Show - Series 6

most TV show are out on DVD just weeks after they finish on TV, the BBC do it also in a matter of days sometimes.

it's so people dont download it from the net.

Do they give them out free then? Cos I'm perfectly aware that I can pop to HMV and buy most films and TV series, but I choose to download them illegally because I'm a tight fisted cunt, not because of the lack of availability.

The previous series were OK, but I think this could be "THE ONE". ;) :D

Peep Show and Curb battle with The Thick Of It for sit-com of the decade. :cool:

sept 20th hasnt hapenned yet, so we shouldnt expect to see any episodes until then.

i got that date from the curb.. wikipedia page.

On one hand YES!!!! On the other has this show got anywhere to go now?
As much as I love the show, that's the key question. Series 1-3 were uniformly great, 4-5 weak overall imo, with the characters becoming parodies of themselves. Not in the UK so won't get to see it anyhow and nor can I download etc.

From one of the trailers on E4...

It looks like Sophie may be pregnant, but not sure whether Mark or Jez is the father

most TV show are out on DVD just weeks after they finish on TV, the BBC do it also in a matter of days sometimes.

it's so people dont download it from the net.

This is true, I work for the BBC in this context and sometimes DVD's are released before the series has even finished!

When I was stuck in Nepal (oh the pain) for three months earlier this year, waiting for my Burma visa to be approved, I became good chums with a lass who was doing an internship there with some small NGO. Every night we'd meet up for beer, grub, Nepal's finest and scrabble. The first night we met up and played scrabble I put down a big ol' 7 letter bastard on a triple and topped it off with Jez's "Welcome to big school!" Cue laughter, smiles and Peep Show references at every opportunity. Made my stay, she did :)

From one of the trailers on E4...

It looks like Sophie may be pregnant, but not sure whether Mark or Jez is the father
I thought that already happened at the end of thje last series.

They were filming the latest series in South Croydon the other night. My mate got his photo taken with that Webb one. He's fucking TINY. Like, Jimmy Somerville, only I'd venture even tinier.

Back
Top Bottom