Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Peep Show - Series 6

Seems like its split peoples opinions! I do know what fogbat means though, I am worried the characters are becoming a caricature of themselves. I try not to think about that though and just enjoy it.

it wasn't the best... but i really liked "it reeks with the stench of optimism"
"who comes to a party and does a massive poo?" and "love is all you need? no actually beatles. you actually need someone to it with beatles." HAHA.

and dobby is too cute!

ETA: duly noted DotCommunist :mad: i know the difference. i'm tired and a bit tipsy, yeah?! :p

it wasn't the best... but i really liked "it wreaks with the stench of optimism"
"who comes to a party and does a massive poo?" and "love is all you need? no actually beatles. you actually need someone to it with beatles." HAHA.

and dobby is too cute!

Reeks. To wreak is an act of violence, it implies wreking and destruction. To reek is to stink.

Sorry to be a pedant but I so mislike a homophone:D

Reeks. To wreak is an act of violence, it implies wreking and destruction. To reek is to stink.

Sorry to be a pedant but I so mislike a homophone:D

peep-show-mark-corrigan_412x232.jpg

DotCommunist, yesterday.

That was a good one. I was stood in a bus queue in Clapham Jnt today when none other that Elena joined the queue. I think she probably thinks I am a bit of a pervy letch now. :confused::(

Elena has the kind of face/voice combo that reaches into my soul and flips every switch to "Bwuhahaha oh my god..."

Dobby never did much for me and she'd earn more respect as a character if she was fairly straightfoward and told Mark what a twat he's been

I also agree with fogbat.

Mark is defo becoming a caricature of himself with the cricket sweater and the party shirt. The puke points stretched it a bit too, as did the Sophie and her Dad bit. Otherwise it was still top form. They should keep the characters as they were. Both flawed but both so likeable too.

Can I hear a shout for Big Sooz? She's very hot. I'd take her over Dobby any road.

Well I laughed like a drain,Jez's facial expression when he said 'what the fuck!'to Elaina after finding out about her proposal:D

Well, if we are already down that road, i'd say Elena first, Big Sooz then Dobby.

The bit where Superhans was spinning the snake in the slad thing had me bellowing out loud.

And the line "Maybe we can go and live wherever the hell she is from" made me laugh too.

Dobby is attractive to us geek sorts cos she is a fucking geek. This happens in real life as well. A cute girl happens to be geeky and this appeals to geek males because it's seemingly unbelievable that a good looking girl might share your passion for painting tiny models or watching obscure sci fi films.

Back
Top Bottom