Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Off topic anti-vaxx nonsense

no one is "running it". let go of that idea and you might find some peace.
You say nothing runs collective nation states that are usually far from united ?

It takes the heads of a family to run a family, it takes a council to run a borough, it takes a mayor to run a city, and it takes an elected government to run a country.

You say after that there’s a vacuum. :thumbs:

You say nothing runs collective nation states that are usually far from united ?

It takes the heads of a family to run a family, it takes a council to run a borough, it takes a mayor to run a city, and it takes an elected government to run a country.

You say after that there’s a vacuum. :thumbs:

"collective nation states" what does that mean?

You're assigning hidden forces where there are none. this is not a political debate but a discussion about your own paranoid projections.

"collective nation states" what does that mean?

You're assigning hidden forces where there are none. this is not a political debate but a discussion about your own paranoid projections.
So it’s only the uk in semi-lockdown is it- if that’s the case why have I cancelled my trip to Jamaica three times in two years you twat?

you've been fed a load of horsehit on the internet and you think it's more truthful than the MSM.

who are all in on it. who are all being controlled, naturally. China. Tracking. Or something.

but we're the sheep, of course.
You say I get fed shit on the net and lap it up because your perception is in prejudice mode.
I think for myself old chap... it’s you that does the pigeon hole and box ticking stuff. :thumbs:

So just to summarise your position as I understand it, DTM_DHFC.

1. You believe unvaccinated people will ultimately be treated like Jewish people in Nazi Germany but you're not sure of the timescale for this.

2. There's a group or organisation behind all this and running things at an international level but you're not sure who this group is.

3. You're unclear why this group or organisation is doing this.

(Not sure if point 3 represents your view correctly so please feel free to clarify.)

So just to sumnaruae you position as I understand it, DTM_DHFC.

1. You believe unvaccinated people will ultimately be treated like Jewish people in Nazi Germany but you're not sure of the timescale for this.

2. There's a group or organisation behind all this and running things at an international level but you're not sure who this group is.

(Not sure if point 3 represents your view correctly so please feel free to clarify.)
🤣🤣🤣🤣

So just to sumnaruae your position as I understand it, DTM_DHFC.

The individual that believes he knows everything or even ten percent of everything is a fool.

The individual that believes he knows everything or even ten percent of everything is a fool.
Okay. So is this a fair representation of your views or not? Keen to understand your thoughts.

You say after that there’s a vacuum.

nature-abhors-a-vacuum-but-not-as-much-as-cats-do

Back
Top Bottom