Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Off topic anti-vaxx nonsense

I see the usual suspects are getting their gig together for yet another episode of playing the game of divide and rule... playing one against the other as usual, and seeking the again usual “isms” to use as their arsenal.

If you were not so blinkered and prejudicial you would be looking to the remanence of the Roman Empire for the answer to the question you asked rather than being stuck in the swamp of ignorance devised by the very same. :thumbs:
So it IS the joooooz then?

Also, given the Roman Empire wasn't made of ferrous metal or copper I have literally no idea what you mean by its remanence?

anyone have a clue what the gremlin seeking thread is suppose to be

:hmm:
IIRC, the gremlins are the Newcastle firm. So I can only guess that DTM is trying to start some kind of a DHFC/NUFC rivalry?
do you knwo it's ingrediants?
I see what you did there. :eek:
We play in pink you cunt not turquoise.
Ah yes, because football strips famously only ever feature one colour?
If you were not so blinkered and prejudicial you would be looking to the remanence of the Roman Empire for the answer to the question you asked rather than being stuck in the swamp of ignorance devised by the very same. :thumbs:
So is it the Pope's fault? Points for originality at least.

Reactions: Ax^
I see the usual suspects are getting their gig together for yet another episode of playing the game of divide and rule... playing one against the other as usual, and seeking the again usual “isms” to use as their arsenal.

Why don't you just say plainly what you mean? It's almost as though you're ashamed of your opinion.

I've given this a bit of thought, and I've come up with a solution that I reckon will keep everyone happy: what if unvaccinated people just attend Dulwich Hamlet games using virtual reality in the metaverse?

Why don't you just say plainly what you mean? It's almost as though you're ashamed of your opinion.
I gave the answer to the question you requested but you didn’t understand it because the route to the answer in its clearest form is convoluted and deliberately so. Were I to answer in the two or three paragraph mode I’d be accused of one form or another of “ism “ or discrimination so clever they are.

In truth it is best answered over a two hour lecture and a lecturer I’m afraid I’m not.I’m also not fool enough to fall into trap of another [ism]

Roman Empiire ElizabethofYork

The remanance of the Roman Empire!

Uncle Google tells me that 'remanance' means 'the magnetic induction remaining in a magnetised substance no longer under external magnetic influence.'

I studied things like history many moons ago, but missed out on this. What can it mean?

The remanance of the Roman Empire!

Uncle Google tells me that 'remanance' means 'the magnetic induction remaining in a magnetised substance no longer under external magnetic influence.'

I studied things like history many moons ago, but missed out on this. What can it mean?
Never heard of a typo you fucking thick CUNT!

I deliberately won’t correct it now. :thumbs:

So we'll never know what you meant, alas and alack. Remnants? Reminiscence? Neither makes much sense.

Then again, neither does this thread.
You really are a tad of a melt. Did I not tell you ages ago that I went for 🍺 maybe you need one too l?

You troll you 😈

You really are a tad of a melt. Did I not tell you ages ago that I went for 🍺 maybe you need one too l?

You troll you 😈
Ah, you're back. So thoughts on this? Thanks.
That sounds like quite a lot of people would have to be involved worldwide. How come we haven't heard anything about them before? Is it not likely something would have leaked? How long do you think they've been pulling the strings/running things behind the scenes?

Well I'd never even heard of them before. But you must have some proof/idea or you surely wouldn't be coming out with all this. Would you?

Fwiw, it does seem a bit petty and childish to get so hung up on pointing out a mis-spelling, particularly when it distracts from the issue at hand, which as far as I can tell is that DTM reckons that the evil vaccine conspiracy is being run by the Roman Empire?

Fwiw, it does seem a bit petty and childish to get so hung up on pointing out a mis-spelling, particularly when it distracts from the issue at hand, which as far as I can tell is that DTM reckons that the evil vaccine conspiracy is being run by the Roman Empire?
I’m going to bed 🍺 🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

Moaner
I’ve only just clocked that Coldblow. You go Hamlet?
no but i've known a fair few who do/did. some of my dads mates still go, or did up to a few years ago.

it's not my scene. nothing against them, but i'd only go there if millwall were playing them which they do occasionally.

i've been a few times myself back in the 90s and early 00s if millwall were not at home. i've been with my dad and his mates a few times.

I’ve followed Wall since I was about 15 way back in the Anderson years through Graham’s year and the old 1st division but always went Hamlet on the side 👍

Ah DTM_DHFC, so this:
That sounds like quite a lot of people would have to be involved worldwide. How come we haven't heard anything about them before? Is it not likely something would have leaked? How long do you think they've been pulling the strings/running things behind the scenes?

Well I'd never even heard of them before. But you must have some proof/idea or you surely wouldn't be coming out with all this. Would you?
I'm beginning to get the impression you're not going to answer this and I'm not quite sure why?

(For anyone who's not been following, just trying to tease out some info on the shadowy group that DTM_DHFC believes is running things -- including covid vaccination policy -- at an international level. He seems to have gone a bit quiet on me though. :(

Also worth knowing that DTM_DHFC has drawn various analogies between the treatment of the unvaccinated and the treatment of Jewish people in Nazi Germany.)

Back
Top Bottom