Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PLAY-OFF FINAL: Dulwich Hamlet v Hendon - Monday 7th May 3pm

Seems very likely. Just went through what I took on the day and the time stamp from a video I took on the pitch is 1748. But likely to be 1-2mins delay. Assuming DHFCTV can't provide the answer from their footage then the best source I imagine would be the time stamp from a phone video of the pen from someone in the stands...?

EDIT: Beaten to it!

Yes, I did hear the Nooooo as the pink and blue wrapping from the palm on promotion island was taken down, spent 10 mins explaining to other bystanders why it had to be done.

Great that people felt so passionately about it and yes it had to be done, it was fading and water had collected behind it - no damage to the Palm in short term - but potential longer term, also you don't over stay your welcome.

Last edited:
Yes, I did hear the Nooooo as the pink and blue wrapping from the palm on promotion island was taken down, spent 10 mins explaining to other bystanders why it had to be done.

Great that people felt so passionately about it and yes it had to be done, it was fading and water had collected behind it - no damage to the Palm in short term - but potential longer term, also you don't over stay your welcome.
Surely there's a solution to keeping the glorious specimen wrapped in pink and blue over the summer? Some other material?

Anyone got the YouTube link to the promotion roundabout scene when beer was poured over a police car? I can't find it.

Back
Top Bottom