Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Off topic anti-vaxx nonsense

Why have you excluded gypsies, black people, and the mentally and physically handicapped - do they not count?
Interesting that that's your takeaway. (And you know, I said 'such as'. )
Discrimination targets specifically selected groups- not just one or two groups- today it’s evident that the unvaccinated are being discriminated agains be they Jewish or black or gay or mentally/physically handicapped -be they in excellent health or not!
I see. So:
You compared how unvaccinated people are being treated to how groups such as Jewish and gay people were treated in Nazi Germany.

Are you now saying you don't believe that?
A yes or no will do. Thanks.

Why have you excluded gypsies, black people, and the mentally and physically handicapped - do they not count?

Discrimination targets specifically selected groups- not just one or two groups- today it’s evident that the unvaccinated are being discriminated agains be they Jewish or black or gay or mentally/physically handicapped -be they in excellent health or not!

‘Handicapped’?? 1972 rang and asked for their cunt back.

There’s nothing to discuss. Yes none of us are vaccinated as far as I’m aware, but in truth I haven’t asked everyone. We’re not being held to ransom or kept in check by big brother!

As to describing it as a “ status “, what next yellow star pin badges for the unvaccinated!

You started it by mentioning yellow star badges. The yellow star was specific to Jews during the Nazi rule. Other groups had their own symbols to identify them. I know you like to think of yourself as superior to us vaccinated types but this is sub-GCSE history level knowledge.

Time will tell... we’re not off the hook yet as we are out numbered and the government are on the dark side. Only a vociferous un-strangled media can save us!

Not an ignorant cunt of the internet then?

Well, in that case you can run along now.

Time will tell... we’re not off the hook yet as we are out numbered and the government are on the dark side. Only a vociferous un-strangled media can save us!

So are you now saying that unvaccinated people are NOT being treated like groups such as Jewish and gay people were treated in Nazi Germany?

Are you still standing by your 'wearing a star/triangle' analogy? (Or was it a metaphor? I've kind of lost track.)

So are you now saying that unvaccinated people are NOT being treated like groups such as Jewish and gay people were treated in Nazi Germany?

Are you still standing by your 'wearing a star/triangle' analogy? (Or was it a metaphor? I've kind of lost track.)

That day will come. I am convinced it will happen but as I said, time will tell.

I don't watch random YouTube videos by random people so why don't you tell me about it in your own words?
If you don’t comply with my methods there is no conversation here. You have your rules I have mine. This clip is not random, it’s valid, and as sure as Australia got plastic bank notes before we did, we will surely get interment camps in the future.

If you don’t comply with my methods there is no conversation here. You have your rules I have mine. This clip is not random, it’s valid, and as sure as Australia got plastic bank notes before we did, we will surely get interment camps in the future.

The British had internment camps in this country as well as imposing them in occupied territory, for the heinous crime of ethnic or national origin way before that Aussie one didn't happen. You need to fact check your sources before quoting them.

If you don’t comply with my methods there is no conversation here. You have your rules I have mine.
See that's not really how it works on boards such as these.
This clip is not random, it’s valid, and as sure as Australia got plastic bank notes before we did, we will surely get interment camps in the future.
Okay, why not explain why that clip/channel is valid and why it's worth watching? Tbh you've not really convinced me up till now that you're a good judge of what's valid or not. Convince me!

The British had internment camps in this country as well as imposing them in occupied territory, for the heinous crime of ethnic or national origin way before that Aussie one didn't happen. You need to fact check your sources before quoting them.
I’m more than aware that Hitler got his idea of concentration camps from the British. My point is the trial begins in a foreign commonwealth land or smaller region of a nation- Scotland and the poll tax for example.

But what do you mean the Aussie one didn’t happen? Are you suggesting it’s fake news?

I’m more than aware that Hitler got his idea of concentration camps from the British. My point is the trial begins in a foreign commonwealth land or smaller region of a nation- Scotland and the poll tax for example.

But what do you mean the Aussie one didn’t happen? Are you suggesting it’s fake news?

Who's running this trial in Australia? You seem to be implying it's not the Australian government? If not them, who?

Who's running this trial in Australia? You seem to be implying it's not the Australian government? If not them, who?
The broader question is: who is it dictates to all nations individual governing bodies, and unites them on an issue apparently so very necessary for the health and well-being of the global community, that individual governments are prepared to take away the freedoms of their citizens and to destroy their own nation state economies at the same time and have them all conform ?

It’s certainly not Australia as Australia is merely one of the said nation states. I too would like to know the answer as to who, and indeed to know why my government is accepting this apartment global governance at a time my nation rejected regional governance albeit narrowly.

Indeed Sue: I too want to know who!

The broader question is: who is it dictates to all nations individual governing bodies, and unites them on an issue apparently so very necessary for the health and well-being of the global community, that individual governments are prepared to take away the freedoms of their citizens and to destroy their own nation state economies at the same time and have them all conform ?

It’s certainly not Australia as Australia is merely one of the said nation states. I too would like to know the answer as to who, and indeed to know why my government is accepting this apartment global governance at a time my nation rejected regional governance albeit narrowly.

no one is "running it". let go of that idea and you might find some peace.

Why would someone/some group be doing this?

Is the fake Aussie one an internment or concentration camp? You seem awfully confused.

Back
Top Bottom