Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Noam Chomsky: 9-11: Institutional Analysis vs. Conspiracy Theory

_39373745_daniels_203new.jpg

Holograms and mirrors! Debbie McGee! Hoo hooo!

Blagsta said:
Sorry, what? How does a plan from 50 years ago prove intent that 9/11 was a false flag op? I must have missed something. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

A rejected plan at that.

Yossarian said:
I reckon playing ‘Operation Northwoods’ is just the conspiracy theorists’ version of Mornington Crescent…

Can I play Bay of Pigs, or are we operating under the Revised Dallas Convention?

laptop said:
Can I play Bay of Pigs, or are we operating under the Revised Dallas Convention?

Back and to the front, back and to the front...

axon said:
:D A very good example of how difficult it is to stage things. You see we know that it was not a genuine event, because of the eye witnesses and the long range photos that showed the crowd to be pathetically small and surrounded by tanks. The US governemtn couldn't even stage this one small event without people finding out the truth, but they managed to stage 911? Reality check needed.
It served its purpose well. They didn't need it to be watertight. Who cares about it now? And it's still a 'conspiracy theory' to say that the USG scripted the whole thing and brought in their crowd for it. But when you know they are true, they don't seem at all remarkable.

It actually works the other way around - the bigger the lie, the more likely it is to succeed. One can get their head around the USG bringing in their rent-a-crowd to topple a statue. Considering that 9/11 might also be drawn from the same crock of shite is far harder. This is what separates the two.

Oh and... Dealey Plaza ;)

Jazzz said:
It served its purpose well. They didn't need it to be watertight. Who cares about it now? And it's still a 'conspiracy theory' to say that the USG scripted the whole thing and brought in their crowd for it. But when you know they are true, they don't seem at all remarkable.
Jazz: have you ever accidentally told someone a secret? Or felt a secret had to be told to a close friend?
Or had someone tell you something they should have kept a secret, perhaps when they were pissed, on drugs or feeling down?

Keeping a secret between three people is very hard.

Expecting hundreds, if not tens of thousands, of people involved in this 9/11 fantasy conspiracy of yours to remain resolutely tight lipped for over half a decade would be impossible - especially if those involved knew that they were involved in the cold-blooded murder of their fellow countrymen.

Yossarian said:
I reckon playing ‘Operation Northwoods’ is just the conspiracy theorists’ version of Mornington Crescent…
nah- the thing about operation northwoods is that it's *on record* that the government were planning to blow up one of their own ships and blame it on the Cubans. it's documented fact...

"oh, but it never happened..."

no, and why? because JFK opposed it, and was also planning to disband the CIA... and then conveniently within a year he was dead. nothing to do with those nice CIA people of course... in fact, given the level of denial on this board, I'm surprised that people don't think he paid for his own hit-man...

snouty warthog said:
no, and why? because JFK opposed it, and was also planning to disband the CIA... and then conveniently within a year he was dead. nothing to do with those nice CIA people of course...
I love it! Just keep stacking those conspiracies on top of each other!

So how come you're not going on about other madcap plans that were devised in the 60s that also never saw the light of day - you know, crazy things like atomic strikes that would have ended up with millions of Americans being killed in retaliation?

Why is Northwoods - the operation that never happened - suddenly so significant when it was in a totally different era with a different world order, different government, different priorities, different people, different army etc?

Ed, I don't think you really care about whatever answer I could possibly give you ... your mind is entrenched firmly in one mind-set, for whatever reason. is there therefore any point in me attempting to discuss this topic, or similar, with you?

anyway, I think yr great. but forgive me if I duck out of chatting with you on this subject:)

Jazzz said:
It served its purpose well. They didn't need it to be watertight. Who cares about it now? And it's still a 'conspiracy theory' to say that the USG scripted the whole thing and brought in their crowd for it.
It's not a conspiracy theory. It is a conspiracy fact. It ceased being a theory when the evidence came about. Note the difference between the statue event and 911 - evidence is the key point.
Jazzz said:
It actually works the other way around - the bigger the lie, the more likely it is to succeed.
Go on then, what convoluted logical pathway are you going down to conclude this???

snouty warthog said:
. your mind is entrenched firmly in one mind-set, for whatever reason. is there therefore any point in me attempting to discuss this topic, or similar, with you?
Why not just answer my questions? They're totally relevant to your rambling discourse.

And the irony of someone like you accusing me of having my mind "entrenched firmly" is truly priceless.

:D

axon said:
Go on then, what convoluted logical pathway are you going down to conclude this???
Maybe he secretly thinks the Moon landings were faked because that's about as big a lie as you can get.

axon said:
It's not a conspiracy theory. It is a conspiracy fact. It ceased being a theory when the evidence came about. Note the difference between the statue event and 911 - evidence is the key point.
We'll have to disagree about that.

It's not my conclusion. Allow me to quote a notorious propagandist:

"[the masses] more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods. It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation." The 'Big Lie'

editor said:
Why not just answer my questions? They're totally relevant to your rambling discourse.
because I truly do not think you will listen to my answer with an open mind. incidently, I do not think a few sentences constitute a 'rambling discourse'. still, not like you to let facts get in the way of a good dig... eh Ed?!
And the irony of someone like you accusing me of having my mind "entrenched firmly" is truly priceless.
someone like me, eh? :)

So first you quote Joe Vialls (anti-semitic cunt) then you quote David Icke (another anti-semitic cunt) and now you quote Goebbels.

Fuck off Jazzz.

pk said:
So first you quote Joe Vialls (anti-semitic cunt) then you quote David Icke (another anti-semitic cunt) and now you quote Goebbels.

Fuck off Jazzz.
fuck off yourself pk. I am not associating myself with the author of that quote except in as far as it explains propaganda. Icke is certainly not anti-semitic. Let me remind you, I'm Jewish, I don't know about you.

pk, you miss Jazzz's purpose in quoting Goebbels. he is making a point about propaganda, and those who would use it to control the thinking of the masses.

also, I don't think Icke is anti-semitic. that's a smear. what he is, is anti-extra-terrestrial lizard. there is a slight difference. in fact, I don't think he even dislikes all the lizards, just the 'bad' ones. which is understandable. I'm not so keen on the 'bad' lizards either. they are very naughty.

peace:)

snouty warthog said:
because I truly do not think you will listen to my answer with an open mind.
If you had an open mind you'd be prepared to post up your answer.

Instead your mind is so closed you already think you know what my response will be, even before I've posted it.

Game set and match, I believe.
:D

game set and match... well maybe. personally, I here to share what I know, and to learn off others. I don't see it as a 'point-scoring' exercise. still, congratulations on yr victory:)

now then, on to the moon landings...;)

snouty warthog said:
also, I don't think Icke is anti-semitic. that's a smear.

"I strongly believe that a small Jewish clique which has contempt for the mass of Jewish people worked with non-Jews to create the First World War, the Russian Revolution, and the Second World War. This Jewish/non-Jewish Elite used the First World War to secure the Balfour Declaration and the principle of the Jewish State of Israel (for which, given the genetic history of most Jewish people, there is absolutely no justification on historical grounds or any other). They then dominated the Versailles Peace Conference and created the circumstances which made the Second World War inevitable. They financed Hitler to power in 1933 and made the funds available for his rearmament."

"My use of extracts from the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" was too much for political purity to take. It didn't matter that I had emphasised, as I do in this book, that this is not a plot by Jewish people; it didn't matter that I renamed them the "Illuminati Protocols" for the specific reason of getting away from their association with Jewish people; it didn't matter that these Protocols, which came to light in the late 1800's, contain details of the very plan of manipulation which has provably unfolded through the twentieth century."

"The Talmud, the Jewish book of law, contains among other little gems, the following: "Just the Jews are humans, the non-Jews are no humans, but cattle" (Kerithuth 6b, page 78, Jebhammoth 61); "The non-Jews have been created to serve the Jews as Slaves" (Midrasch Talpioth 225); "Sexual intercourse with non-Jews is like sexual intercourse with animals" (Kethuboth 3b); "The non-Jews have to be avoided, even more than sick pigs" (Orach Chaiim, 57, 6a); "The birth rate of non-Jews has to be suppressed massively" (Zohar II, 4b); "As you replace lost cows and donkeys, so you shall replace non-Jews" (Lore Dea 377,1). And so it goes on and on. So how often do the "anti-racist" protesters demonstrate outside Talmudic events. Never. Exactly."

-Extracts from David Icke's 1995 book
"...and the truth shall set you free"

You can "think" David Icke isn't anti semitic all you want. You cannot call it a smear though. It's a fact, he is.

snouty warthog said:
game set and match... well maybe. personally, I here to share what I know, and to learn off others.
Strange then that you should be refusing to answer relevant questions raised in response to your own points, and then do the equivalent of putting your fingers in your ears because you already 'know' what the person's going to post up.

:rolleyes:

snouty warthog said:
also, I don't think Icke is anti-semitic. that's a smear. what he is, is anti-extra-terrestrial lizard. there is a slight difference. in fact, I don't think he even dislikes all the lizards, just the 'bad' ones. which is understandable. I'm not so keen on the 'bad' lizards either. they are very naughty.

You're not serious I hope...?

thumb_David_Icke_is_your_friend.jpg

8den said:
-Extracts from David Icke's 1995 book
"...and the truth shall set you free"

You can "think" David Icke isn't anti semitic all you want. You cannot call it a smear though. It's a fact, he is.
He is not, and there's nothing anti-semitic in those quotes either.

Jazzz said:
He is not, and there's nothing anti-semitic in those quotes either.

You're right there's nothing anti semitic about claiming a conspiracy of Jewish Illuminati types have controlled the world, and planned WW2.

Nope nothing antisemitic about that Nooo Sirrreee bob, not a thing.

Back
Top Bottom