Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Mexico vs. Uruguay

With Dos Santos, Hernandez and Forlan all starting in my fantasy football team, I'm hoping for plenty of goals.

From those three anyway, if the rest of the players score loads but those three get nothing then all they'll do is lose me points :mad:

I know a draw will do for both, but I think Central/South American pride will play a part, as well as wanting to top the group.

No love lost between these two, but wouldn't it be nice for them to put their petty differences aside for 90 mins, for the greater good of assuring France's exit...

As much as it is watching France die and the hosts have a chance of getting through, it would be a real shame if Mexico don't make it.

2-1 in the other game 78 min in... But I think no1 is really watching this game...

I'm watching this one but laughing at France and Bafana Bafana on the other thread.

Mexico looking a bit pissed off.

It was obvious this'd be a well-contested game as the loser plays Argentina and the winner gets to play Nigeria, South Korea or ha ha Greece.

Quite a lot at stake.

Uruguay lost to Argentina in their last game.. Mexico will make it interesting, but at current play I don’t know how interesting it’ll get...

Back
Top Bottom