Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

South Africa vs Uruguay

Richard Clayderman! That's who Klinsmann has morphed into. It's been annoying me for a while, but it came to me in a sudden flash while Hansen was waffling on about the lack of quality in the final third for South Africa.

I wonder whatever became of him?

I have just discovered that you can watch the BBC tv pictures, whilst listening to Radio Five, via the red button and that it makes Hansen go away!

I have just discovered that you can watch the BBC tv pictures, whilst listening to Radio Five, via the red button and that it makes Hansen go away!

Alternatively you can do what I do and just turn the commentary off.

Forlan is utter class but any La Liga viewer could tell you that. Odd he just never clicked at ManU

Forlan is utter class but any La Liga viewer could tell you that. Odd he just never clicked at ManU

bloody annoying that commentators keep banging on about 'man utd failure forlan' and saying things like 'yes man utd fans, that is diego forlan' when he's playing well :mad:

Alternatively you can do what I do and just turn the commentary off.

.... but then I wouldnt know that David Moyes is wearing a tea cosy on his head, nor that him, Danny Baker and some BBC commentary staff got wasted last night on wine.

Back
Top Bottom