Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

france vs south africa

With his antics at the end Domenech has managed to make himself look even more of a cunt than he did previously - this is one of the greatest achievements that an individual human being has managed to achieve. Either that or he is mentally ill.

what goes around comes around...henry's hand comes back to haunt the french.

Wonder do the French think it was worth all the criticism in the end,cheated their way to the finals only to become a laughing stock,at least Ireland woulda given their all,I kinda feel sorry for Domenech,how much public humiliation can anyone endure?

I kinda feel sorry for Domenech,how much public humiliation can anyone endure?

I worry about him too - his behaviour since the World Cup started has become bizarre, first the subs running off against Mexico, then him standing staring out into space during all the second half, then the insanity of him reading out a statement from the players attacking himself, then his own press conference at which he tried to justify it, and finally his antics at the end of today's game.

Given that he will be the scapegoat (both for the FFF and the players, and therefore for the nation as a whole) for this I would not be at all surprised if he had a breakdown, or worse.

Wonder do the French think it was worth all the criticism in the end,cheated their way to the finals only to become a laughing stock,at least Ireland woulda given their all,I kinda feel sorry for Domenech,how much public humiliation can anyone endure?

Can't say I'm all that bothered. Found the histrionics surrounding the handball laughable, can't see the team being any more of a laughing stock than 2002, and certainly don't think they will be anymore of a laughing stock than England should they fail to qualify tomorrow.

Ultimately, France were never going to perform well - the myriad problems around management, selection etc saw to that. New manager, new set-up etc coming in now. Onwards and upwards.

I worry about him too - his behaviour since the World Cup started has become bizarre, first the subs running off against Mexico, then him standing staring out into space during all the second half, then the insanity of him reading out a statement from the players attacking himself, then his own press conference at which he tried to justify it, and finally his antics at the end of today's game.

Given that he will be the scapegoat (both for the FFF and the players, and therefore for the nation as a whole) for this I would not be at all surprised if he had a breakdown, or worse.

Is he going to go postal with a sawn off vuvuzela? :eek:

They're going home, they're going home,
They're going, the French are going home...

Downhill all the way through the rest of the week most likely, but at least I can smile for today.

Back
Top Bottom