Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Argentina vs South Korea

Wonder if AS and Marca will still think Benzema's a better starting choice for Real Madrid? :D

all over, south korea could've equalised but once they didn't and conceded again didn't offer a lot of resistance. aguero did well when he came on...

So, South Korea vs Nigeria for the second qualifying spot? Unless Greece dramatically improve on their last performance to really put a spin on things.

Yeah right, Greeks are going to hammer Argentina ;] I don't think it is possible even if Maradona gets his bench some playing time.

Just got back from watching this in my local restaurant. Absolutely mental atmosphere, after the first two Argentinian goals it was quite then just before the second half it went mental, the whole first half of the second half was just crazy, people banging trays, chairs, whatever they could get their hands on.

Fair play to Korea they really put the game toward Argentina in the second half, Argentina looked rattled for a while. The best team won, as was expected, but well done Korea. Best game of the Cup so far.

Looking forward to a 0-0 Greece and Nigeria game, :) (just so Korea have a chance)

I know a lot of german people who will be really pissed off if greece qualify, so i might cheer them on just for that.

I know a lot of german people who will be really pissed off if greece qualify, so i might cheer them on just for that.

Are Germans really angry with the Greek national football team because Greece is a bit shit with money :confused:

Wow, thats petty.

Besides, don't invite Stavros into your little club if you're not willing to lend him a few bob when he's short.

Love the post match press conference!

Reporter: Are you always that affectionate with your players
*Diego's eyes go wide*
Diego: I prefer women! Goes on about some 21yr old blonde!

Love the post match press conference!

Reporter: Are you always that affectionate with your players
*Diego's eyes go wide*
Diego: I prefer women! Goes on about some 21yr old blonde!

Maybe one of these:

football-argentina-l.jpg

Back
Top Bottom