Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Meat eaters are destroying the planet, warns WWF report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, A HASHTAG?!!!!!!

But none for your makey-uppey vegigan then? :facepalm: 😂
Not just 1 hashtag, several. The term has been in use for about a decade. Vegigan / vegegan? So what? I've said above I'm slightly dyslexic. So who's being derogatory now?

How sad.

Not just hashtags, for example here's the "Vegegan Chef" blog.
And what an awesome blog it is too, with just five posts from 2004, no pictures, barely any words, no comments and enthralling titles like:
Weekends are baaaaaaaad!!
14 Stone Exactly

Let's look at one of these amazing posts on this blog you've chosen to highlight as proof of, err, something or another:

Just 2lbs!!

Ok... not the best start to a new diet!! I've eaten meat this week and know I've not been anywhere near to strict.

I've been to McDonalds and also out to dinner with my department at work. There's also been alcohol.

However!! This next week is going to be good. Mostly. Thursday is a little hard, because we are having a work party with pizza and beer. Dreading that. Will have to not eat!! Or limit intake!!

Although I am dissappointed that I've lost just 2lbs, it is weight loss!! And that can only be good!!

Not just 1 hashtag, several. The term has been in use for about a decade. Vegigan / vegegan? So what? I've said above I'm slightly dyslexic. So who's being derogatory now?

How sad.
What? So you're saying you didn't actually mean to spell if the way you've been spelling it - and explaining and defending it - all this time?

That's one of the links I saw :)
You are aware that the author is not a vegan chef and it has nothing to do with veganism apart from the author buying some books and then going to McDonalds? It's about pizza, beer, eating meat and junk food.

So remind me what the existence of this dreadful 16 year old page is supposed to prove?

You are aware that the author is not a vegan chef and it has nothing to do with veganism apart from the author buying some books and then going to McDonalds? It's about pizza, beer, eating meat and junk food.

So remind me what the existence of this dreadful 16 year old page is supposed to prove?
It proves that the word has been in use for years, by several people, not just the '3' you keep banging on about on here and that it's been used in other locations than here. So get over it.

Oh if I'd wanted to come up with a derogatory word I'd have picked something like vegeloon or duncegan.

It proves that the word has been in use for years, by several people, not just the '3' you keep banging on about on here and that it's been used in other locations than here. So get over it.
Gotcha. So one meat eater using a different spelling of 'vegigan' with an entirely different meaning on a 16-year old, one-page amateur blog somehow supports your argument? Great stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom