Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

matt hancock is a twat

I wish I'd realised sooner just what a massively arrogant and corrupt cunt he is. Though at this point, surely, he's on borrowed time.

Haha! Of course not! :(

The whole lot of them are a bunch of evil shits and as far as I am concerned Hancock and Cummings and Bojo could all fall face first into a pool of lava and boil alive and the world would be a marginally better place as a result.

(I am sorry if that seems oddly specific, I have too much time on my hands and apparently spend some of it considering the options)

The whole lot of them are a bunch of evil shits and as far as I am concerned Hancock and Cummings and Bojo could all fall face first into a pool of lava and boil alive and the world would be a marginally better place as a result.

(I am sorry if that seems oddly specific, I have too much time on my hands and apparently spend some of it considering the options)
Yeh but it'd be a much better place if they were turned into penguin feed and helped keep some penguins alive through the long Antarctic winter

I know I'll be shot down here, but to his credit, he has actually fronted up virtually every day during this shit, unlike his idiot of a boss who is usually nowhere to be seen

Back
Top Bottom