Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

matt hancock is a twat

To stop himself lying the cunt has just stopped answering the question. It is about time that the speaker or deputy can make them give an answer to the actual question. :mad:

Does the Speaker let this non answer stand? What is the point of parliament if this is the standard of debate, answer a question with a superfluous comment?

Does the Speaker let this non answer stand? What is the point of parliament if this is the standard of debate, answer a question with a superfluous comment?

This new speaker is even more bullshit than the previous one. He recently told off Zarah Sultana for making 'personal' remarks about Rees-Mogg's 800 grand windfall but didn't reprimand Mogg for accusing Unicef of 'playing politics' by, um, feeding hungry kids.

This new speaker is even more bullshit than the previous one. He recently told off Zarah Sultana for making 'personal' remarks about Rees-Mogg's 800 grand windfall but didn't reprimand Mogg for accusing Unicef of 'playing politics' by, um, feeding hungry kids.
I suppose the bias is always there, but just more obvious now. A dreadful example to demonstrate how to be evasive and lie for the kids to learn from. I don't know why I bother to vote, I'd complain but there's fuck all point.

I suppose the bias is always there, but just more obvious now. A dreadful example to demonstrate how to be evasive and lie for the kids to learn from. I don't know why I bother to vote, I'd complain but there's fuck all point.
There is every point complaining. Have you ever wondered where the funny bits in non-bubble wrap padded envelopes come from? It's the binned letters of complaint MPs lords and councillors receive. Without complaints all padded envelopes would contain bubblewrap so by complaining you'd be doing a very small bit for the environment

IMG-20201220-WA0001.jpg

Got to give him credit for at least putting up a fight, but...I wonder if these government ministers pause for reflection before these interviews, and wonder just how much of a mauling they're going to get? They must KNOW that they're batting on a very sticky wicket.

Back
Top Bottom