Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

matt hancock is a twat

Yeah that standard parliamentary language restrictions. Makes our system even more absurd, but then we wouldnt expect paid liars and their key role in the system to be happily pointed out.
Yep the change now is that it's no longer a big deal to lie to Parliament.

I know I'll be shot down here, but to his credit, he has actually fronted up virtually every day during this shit, unlike his idiot of a boss who is usually nowhere to be seen
He's a cunt. Personally responsible for tens of thousands of care home deaths, hands contracts to mates and responds to reasonable questions in parliament with insults. He needs his smug cunt face smashing in with a shovel. Tell him that next time you bump into him at work.

He's a cunt. Personally responsible for tens of thousands of care home deaths, hands contracts to mates and responds to reasonable questions in parliament with insults. He needs his smug cunt face smashing in with a shovel. Tell him that next time you bump into him at work.

I don't work with him? I agree completely that he's a cunt, don't worry.

No-one at the moment.

My apologies, you work for a firm very closely associated with the government not the Tory party themselves. I should take more notes when I'm stalking people.

Unfortunately, yes they do have connections. Something I'm on record here as saying I've always been uncomfortable about but had to accept a job during lockdown or my son and me would be out on our arses. As soon as I can, Im out of there, believe me. But, no I've never crossed paths with Hancock. And wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire. Happy?

Unfortunately, yes they do have connections. Something I'm on record here as saying I've always been uncomfortable about but had to accept a job during lockdown or my son and me would be out on our arses. As soon as I can, Im out of there, believe me. But, no I've never crossed paths with Hancock. And wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire. Happy?
Did you have to promise to not be racist anymore to get let back on?

Well that wasn't an answer to the question I asked.

I'm mixed race. What racism are you speaking of? If you're referring to a stupid comment I made on the BLM thread a couple of days ago, I've apologised for that, it wasn't intended to be offensive.

As I say, email Hancock directly if you have any complaints about his department and the treatment they do or don't provide - I've no contact with him so I can't help.

I'm mixed race. What racism are you speaking of? If you're referring to a stupid comment I made on the BLM thread a couple of days ago, I've apologised for that, it wasn't intended to be offensive.

As I say, email Hancock directly if you have any complaints about his department and the treatment they do or don't provide - I've no contact with him so I can't help.
I'm talking about the anti Muslim stuff when you were Gabi.

I'm talking about the anti Muslim stuff when you were Gabi.

Right. So to be clear. I'm a mate of Hancock's, I have an alter-ego called Gaby and I'm a racist/anti-islamic mixed race guy who happy lives in a neighbourhood which is 80% Muslim.

As I said in PMs to you, this is weird. I can probably get Hancock's mobile number from Boris the next I see him in the bogs at work if you really want to argue your issues about the treatment you and your family have received from his dept.

Right. So to be clear. I'm a mate of Hancock's, I have an alter-ego called Gaby and I'm a racist/anti-islamic mixed race guy who happy lives in a neighbourhood which is 80% Muslim.
There's a number of posters here who believe you to be the new log in of a banned poster called gabi which you've never denied. Striking similarities in a number of respects including vocabulary used; not sure what your ethnicity has to do with it in this case.

There's a number of posters here who believe you to be the new log in of a banned poster called gabi which you've never denied. Striking similarities in a number of respects including vocabulary used; not sure what your ethnicity has to do with it in this case.

I first came on this site to find a flat you idiot, I've no idea what you're on about, what vocabulary? And my ethnicity has to do with you just claiming I'm a racist islamophobe. My ethnicity is quite relevant in that respect.

I first came on this site to find a flat you idiot, I've no idea what you're on about, what vocabulary? And my ethnicity has to do with you just claiming I'm a racist islamophobe. My ethnicity is quite relevant in that respect.
Dickwallah.

And I don't know gabi's ethnicity but he came out with some racist old shite on here. Would being mixed race excuse that?

No. You'd think it would get more than eight Google hits if it was used widely there though.

If you're not gabi, well done, I don't care much I just didn't like the PMs.

It's a very common insult in southern India. A stupid one, yes. You need help. Seriously. I'll give matt a buzz and see how his levelling up is going.

For the popcorn crunchers I simply pmed maomao to find out what is beef was and was met with a bizarre threat to stalk me even more.

It's a very common insult in southern India. A stupid one, yes. You need help. Seriously. I'll give matt a buzz and see how his levelling up is going.

For the popcorn crunchers I simply pmed maomao to find out what is beef was and was met with a bizarre threat to stalk me even more.
That's a rather biased précis. Read them; you started the abuse. It's a discussion board, replying to your posts twice in the same week is not stalking.

I know I'll be shot down here, but to his credit, he has actually fronted up virtually every day during this shit, unlike his idiot of a boss who is usually nowhere to be seen

He wouldnt even front it out with Piers Morgan for weeks on end ffs and when he did he got ripped.
His press conferences were sheer waffle, that not fronting it, that's lying to the public.

If you don't want people replying to your posts I have to question what you're doing on a bulletin board. And to suggest maomao's stalking you makes it clear you haven't a scooby what stalking actually is. Urbs who've really been stalked have shared their stories here, they're not hard to find. Their experiences have been shocking. Don't you dare compare your experiences with theirs

If all the MPs from Labour, the Lib Dems, the SNP and Plaid unanimously said Johnson was a liar in the House, what could the Speaker and his minions really do?

Back
Top Bottom