Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

matt hancock is a twat

I know I'll be shot down here, but to his credit, he has actually fronted up virtually every day during this shit, unlike his idiot of a boss who is usually nowhere to be seen
Fronting up & lying are slightly different. He has not told the truth a good few times in the HoCs. That should be a resignation issue once if he has not corrected himself at the earliest chance. Some of his replies leave a lot to be desired too.

When the boss does it and gets away with it then the underlings will do it and get bolder every time they don't get pulled up about it. It's a shit show all around but it's down to the opposition parties to make representation to the Speaker to get things sorted and at present no one is rocking the boat.
Maybe if the opposition started actually opposing rather than saying we'd do what the government are doing but more stylishly the government might raise its game. But why pretend anything or exert yourself when sir keir starmer has less political nous or charisma than ian brady or myra hindley?

192342714_3964801100302358_1458276085111992897_n.jpg

This public school prat will never, ever admit he did anything wrong, will he? None of them will. Never explain never apologize. Entitled, arrogant, self-regarding liars. They'll all just get each other to front up and wring hands, "he did his best in a unique situation" till everyone gets bored of asking for an apology.

And they'll fucking win the next election off it too.

This public school prat will never, ever admit he did anything wrong, will he? None of them will. Never explain never apologize. Entitled, arrogant, self-regarding liars. They'll all just get each other to front up and wring hands, "he did his best in a unique situation" till everyone gets bored of asking for an apology.

And they'll fucking win the next election off it too.
They'll apologise, Boris has, it just doesn't mean anything when he does. It's just performative and thereby worse. Insulting.

But Hancock won't. The guy that pretended to cry on TV! To Piers "I just want honesty, woke culture ruins everything" Morgan.

I have underestimated just how arrogant Twat Hanock really is. He even caught the fucking covid, remember?

Maybe if the opposition started actually opposing rather than saying we'd do what the government are doing but more stylishly the government might raise its game. But why pretend anything or exert yourself when sir keir starmer has less political nous or charisma than ian brady or myra hindley?
Opposing? What do you think Her Majesty's Opposition is for? :rolleyes:

Rather ashamedly, I think I'd trust Hancock the most out of that triumvirate, given who he's up against.

In the first wave he learnt how to say the right things in press conferences quite a bit, which demonstrated some understanding. But it made the gap between words and reality even larger.

Me using the word "most" was perhaps ill-advised. I distrust him the least of the three of them, I think because he has less of a god complex than Johnson or Cummings.

I've figured out what his defence will be in regards misleading people in government about people being tested before going from hospital to care homes.

It was an honest mistake where confusion arose during verbal discussions. There was a mix-up between a pledge to 'test all patients' and Hancocks ability to 'test their patience'.

Back
Top Bottom