Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

matt hancock is a twat

Are they not wearing face masks?

No. It would look a bit odd if they were because they're still not advising the public to do so beyond the odd scenario.

In regard to the clip itself it looks like some sort of weird seniority thing going on. Bloody ridiculous that they still can't follow their own advice even when they know they're being filmed.

God, and I especially loved how he is apologising for it, having made the oh so "human" error of wanting to reach out to a friend not having seen him for several weeks. Him and Dominic Cummings both, with their deeply human, loving and caring instincts, unlike the rest of us cold-hearted mugs...

I'm going to have difficulty unseeing that now, and on a very similar note I know I'm not the only one to see a resemblance here:

Official_portrait_of_Rishi_Sunak_crop_2.jpg
411full.jpg

Never see 'em together, do you. :hmm:

Squirming over questions from Kay Burley about tony Abbott.
Leaving aside the question of whether Abbott is a suitable candidate for, well, any kind of job, it's ridiculous that the government couldn't even anticipate that ministers might be asked awkward questions about his appointment and need to be prepared how to answer them. Instead we get "but he's good at other stuff though" and then the old "it's not really my department" fallback. We're led by morons.

Back
Top Bottom