Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

matt hancock is a twat

He also came out with this:

Despite the sharp rise in cases, Mr Hancock said the government was right to reopen schools "because of the impact on children of not getting an education", adding that workplaces which have reopened are "Covid-secure".

Somebody better tell the virus that every workplace that has reopened is Covid-secure, because it doesnt seem to care about that branding.

He is such a fucking cunt

Health Secretary Matt Hancock has defended spending almost £50,000 on takeaways for his staff from just one London restaurant during the peak of the Covid crisis.
The Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) spent a total of £47,528 on takeaways from Bong Bong’s Manila Kanteen earlier this year, a Freedom of Information (FOI) request has revealed.
Just nine orders costing £43,348 were placed at the fashionable “Filipino-inspired” eatery during April – and another £4,179-worth of orders placed in March, according to spending data requested by the Daily Mail and the TaxPayers’ Alliance.

“I can absolutely justify feeding people who are working 18 hours a day to keep you and everybody else in this country safe,” Mr Hancock said on Monday.

“When people are working 18 hours a day … in the middle of a pandemic, of course I’m going to feed them,” he told Sky News. “It’s possibly the best value food you can get in terms of allowing people working so hard to tackle this virus.”

Normally they add "I am disgusted that my honourable friend is dismissing the achievements of our great nation"

Back
Top Bottom