Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Many dead in coordinated Paris shootings and explosions

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Pilger speaks frankly about the "War on Terror," saying that no such thing exists. "There is a war OF terror," he says, and it is primarily state-sponsored terror, and most of the victims of terrorism in the world are Muslims. Please watch this and share. So profound. People need to understand this. As Martin Luther King Jr. said, "the greatest purveyor of violence today is by my own government."

Longer interview with John Pilger on RT (Going Underground) starts at 3:13 in

John Pilger on Paris, ISIS and Media Propaganda (280)

I personally like conspiracy theories the more the better, I would actually worry if you did agree with me!
Or is that a conspiracy.....

I personally like conspiracy theories the more the better, I would actually worry if you did agree with me!
Just to be on the safe side, now would be a very good time to recheck the FAQ, particularly in relation to conspiracy theory posts. In case you're tempted.

Well if you want to spout fiction bullshit and racist lies don't let the door hit you on the way out.

And don't say conspiracy theories are harmless a leading presidential candidate is spouting info wars guff this week.

Hmm ok here's my first introduction from the early 80's I was told not to believe that rubbish by several so called experts, as these CONSPIRACY THEORIES were floating around on USENET and were just fairy stories (at the time)...

There are loads of others, but hey I'm no EXPERT such as yourselves.

http://nsarchive.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB2/index.html
The Contras, Cocaine, and U.S. Covert Operations

Documentation of Official U.S. Knowledge of Drug Trafficking and the Contras

The National Security Archive obtained the hand-written notebooks of Oliver North, the National Security Council aide who helped run the contra war and other Reagan administration covert operations, through a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit filed in 1989. The notebooks, as well as declassified memos sent to North, record that North was repeatedly informed of contra ties to drug trafficking.

Does some things being true mean all things are therefore true? And can you spot the difference between the above and other things? Could you answer my above question too please?

Hmm ok here's my first introduction from the early 80's I was told not to believe that rubbish by several so called experts, as these CONSPIRACY THEORIES were floating around on USENET and were just fairy stories (at the time)...

The Contras, Cocaine, and U.S. Covert Operations

Documentation of Official U.S. Knowledge of Drug Trafficking and the Contras

The National Security Archive obtained the hand-written notebooks of Oliver North, the National Security Council aide who helped run the contra war and other Reagan administration covert operations, through a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit filed in 1989. The notebooks, as well as declassified memos sent to North, record that North was repeatedly informed of contra ties to drug trafficking.
so your point is that because some strange things have happened other unrelated strange things must be conspiracies. you sound like someone with all the critical faculties and political nous of a lobotomised slug.

*subject moves from wide-eyed innocent phase to mild-amusement-at-inability-to-see-Hidden-Truth*
*injunctions to "wake up" imminent*

Well if you want to spout fiction bullshit and racist lies don't let the door hit you on the way out.

And don't say conspiracy theories are harmless a leading presidential candidate is spouting info wars guff this week.

Just don't hit the door on the way out... alt.conspiracy

Operation Northwoods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Operation Northwoods was a proposed operation against the Cuban government, that originated within the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) of the United States government in 1962. The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) or other U.S. government operatives to commit acts of terrorism against American civilians and military targets, blaming it on the Cuban government and using it to justify a war against Cuba. The proposals were rejected by the Kennedy administration.[2]

At the time of the proposal, Communists led by Fidel Castro had recently taken power in Cuba. The operation proposed creating public support for a war against Cuba by blaming it for terrorist acts that would actually be perpetrated by the U.S. Government (so called "false flag operations").[3] To this end, Operation Northwoods proposals recommended hijackings and bombings followed by the introduction of phony evidence that would implicate the Cuban government. It stated:

The desired resultant from the execution of this plan would be to place the United States in the apparent position of suffering defensible grievances from a rash and irresponsible government of Cuba and to develop an international image of a Cuban threat to peace in the Western Hemisphere.

Several other proposals were included within Operation Northwoods, including real or simulated actions against various U.S. military and civilian targets. The operation recommended developing a "Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington".

The plan was drafted by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, signed by Chairman Lyman Lemnitzer and sent to the Secretary of Defense. Although part of the U.S. government's anti-communist Cuban Project, Operation Northwoods was never officially accepted.... ( So they say, but I know you believe that).

Just don't hit the door on the way out... alt.conspiracy

Operation Northwoods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Operation Northwoods was a proposed operation against the Cuban government, that originated within the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) of the United States government in 1962. The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) or other U.S. government operatives to commit acts of terrorism against American civilians and military targets, blaming it on the Cuban government and using it to justify a war against Cuba. The proposals were rejected by the Kennedy administration.[2]

At the time of the proposal, Communists led by Fidel Castro had recently taken power in Cuba. The operation proposed creating public support for a war against Cuba by blaming it for terrorist acts that would actually be perpetrated by the U.S. Government (so called "false flag operations").[3] To this end, Operation Northwoods proposals recommended hijackings and bombings followed by the introduction of phony evidence that would implicate the Cuban government. It stated:

The desired resultant from the execution of this plan would be to place the United States in the apparent position of suffering defensible grievances from a rash and irresponsible government of Cuba and to develop an international image of a Cuban threat to peace in the Western Hemisphere.

Several other proposals were included within Operation Northwoods, including real or simulated actions against various U.S. military and civilian targets. The operation recommended developing a "Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington".

The plan was drafted by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, signed by Chairman Lyman Lemnitzer and sent to the Secretary of Defense. Although part of the U.S. government's anti-communist Cuban Project, Operation Northwoods was never officially accepted.... ( So they say, but I know you believe that).
So why should this mean that you now believe all that you're told? Shouldn't it mean the opposite? That you do some rigourous research and source checking?

So why should this mean that you now believe all that you're told? Shouldn't it mean the opposite? That you do some rigourous research and source checking?
Thats what I got you for, I'm not an investigative journalist.... or a researcher. Do you believe everything your told or read??? Do you have have to research everything you read?

So to be clear a draft plan from 50 years ago, that was never used, never implemented and never go past the drawing board stage is proof of what exactly?

Fucking hell operation north woods. What's next? 2004 called it wants its conspiracy theories back

Do you believe everything your told or read??? Do you have have to research everything you read?

Clearly you don't practice what you preach or you wouldn't be spouting out dated long debunked 3rd rate Conspiraloonary....

Thats what I got you for, I'm not an investigative journalist.... or a researcher. Do you believe everything your told or read??? Do you have have to research everything you read?
I research things before i post them. It's good way to proceed, yours isn't and suggests that you're more concerned about getting a thrill out of what's happening in syria as it feeds your vile interest.

edit:i'm not an investigative journalist.... or a researcher - yet i manage to do it. Aren't the most critical and questioning minds like yours supposed to do stuff like that as normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom