Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Manchester Arena incident - many reported dead

I cannot understand how they would use balloons filled with explosive and flammable gas. There's no way this is true

No confirmation mate but we heard the bang nearly a mile away. It don't seem like a ballon as some reports say.
They were the very very early reports, there was a video from inside the arena of someone on stage telling the crowd everything is ok, don't worry and walk out calmly. Obviously it makes sense to say that whatever has happened - another eye witness on bbc news said someone shouted it's a bomb which caused panic and a stampede

They were the very very early reports, there was a video from inside the arena of someone on stage telling the crowd everything is ok, don't worry and walk out calmly. Obviously it makes sense to say that whatever has happened - another eye witness on bbc news said someone shouted it's a bomb which caused panic and a stampede

Yeah for sure. The most important thing in incidents like this is to keep the crowd calm even if there is active explosions happening at the moment, because sadly of the crowd panics it can make things so much worse. :(

I think the basllon things is someone speculating the balloons popped near a microphone, the sound was amplified and sounded like explosions - causing a stampede. Not sure how plausible that is. Fucking Grim news whatever caused it.

There's footage of a flash from an event outside the arena.

Unconfirmed reports now that Oldham hospital (about 6-7 miles up the road) in lockdown after gunshots heard.

May not be connected, of course.

Just read a very unconfirmed report on twitter that NHS staff are reporting it was a nail bomb. I really hope this isn't true

Police reporting it as possible terrorist attack now.
This is a bad one. Kids and teens on a night out. Pure evil

Unconfirmed reports now that Oldham hospital (about 6-7 miles up the road) in lockdown after gunshots heard.

May not be connected, of course.

I'm getting reports from friends who live locally that say the same but could quite easily be bollocks st this point. Lot of fear and confusion around here at the moment.

Just read a very unconfirmed report on twitter that NHS staff are reporting it was a nail bomb. I really hope this isn't true
I've just seen this on the mirror site which - mentioning debris - suggests not a nail bomb. However whatever it is, whoever caused it, it's something horrible. I'm from Greater Manchester rather than Manchester itself, but this still feels painfully like 'home'. :(
ITV News reporter Michael Worrell - who lives near the Arena and rushed to the scene after hearing the explosion - said he has spoken to people leaving the scene who claimed debris had fallen on them.

feller on bbc news said he got blown over by the blast. lots of fatalaties he reckoned. police saying nineteen dead. fifty injured.

Definitely a bomb, come on.

What else could blow up at a pop concert killing 19 people and injuring at least 50?

Utterly shocking and awful.

Well the Arena have just put out a statement saying the incident took place outside the venue in a public space which must make a bomb the most likely event

DAeI0zWXgAU8A1r.jpg

Back
Top Bottom