Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Manchester Arena incident - many reported dead

Fucking hell I was really hoping it was just a burst balloon as a few people had reported. Eye witness on bbc news now saying it was a huge explosion and he saw loads of injured people

Surely a blown transformer wouldn't kill several people. So many kids would be there. This is awful.

Fucking hell I was really hoping it was just a burst balloon as a few people had reported. Eye witness on bbc news now saying it was a huge explosion and he saw loads of injured people

Why would someone 'like' this post? I've got that poster on ignore but unfortunately that doesn't seem to block their likes and dislikes.

This is fucking awful, terrorism or not.

Transformer unlikely inside roof or building like that, be surprised if multiple fatalities even if one did blow up (unlikely).

Owen Jones just Tweeted this :

Manchester. The city of the industrial revolution, of iconic music, of solidarity, warmth and community. Manchester will always overcome.

It could be a police cover story similar to that used when they had bombs on the tube - I think they originally reported that as a power failure so as not to cause public panic.

from memory that wasn't a cover story, that was actually how those incidents first came to light (at that time none of the radios worked in the Underground and no-one had a phone signal)

We heard the explosion nearly a mile away it wasnt a ballon.

Tweet storm saying NBC in America are reporting 28 dead, Fox news 20 dead and caused by balloons exploding into microphones and Tommy Robinson asking if the ( fake) picture circulating is Victoria Station. Must be distressing for parents who have kids at this concert .

Fucking hell. Stay safe Manchester peeps.

Is there any confirmation yet as to whether this "bang" was a bomb or similar?

Several tweets advising parents looking for their kids to try the Holiday Inn, as it has got >= 50 kids safe there.

Back
Top Bottom