Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

male style icons

1621101008534-png.268461

View attachment 268461
70s Gregory
gregory-isaacs.jpg

no matter how dreary their music could be, still think they looked the bollocks back then. definitely of the time though

Capture.PNGCapture1.PNG

I can't find any photos that really do them justice, buy I once saw Gilbert and George in the street one afternoon on Brick Lane and they looked amazing - they were wearing the most beautifully cut, vibrantly coloured tweed suits. I spotted them from a few hundred yards away and was marvelling at how well dressed they were for some time before I realised who they were.

I think they might be wearing the suits in question in this photo, but the colours really don't come out like they did in the flesh - they practically glowed.

View attachment 268349
Always used to be in my local Turkish restaurant. Must admit I didn't realise it was them until my sister excitedly pointed them out.

Brown looks like a stoner tortoise that all the other tortoises do their best to edge away from when he pops his head out to bang on about aliens and capoeira. How does it even come off.

First name that came to mind was Paul Weller and then you see this!

Attachments

• 99527B05-065C-4B84-B56C-7B2E3A349879.jpeg
    99527B05-065C-4B84-B56C-7B2E3A349879.jpeg
    125 KB · Views: 12
image-jpg.268349
I can't find any photos that really do them justice, buy I once saw Gilbert and George in the street one afternoon on Brick Lane and they looked amazing - they were wearing the most beautifully cut, vibrantly coloured tweed suits. I spotted them from a few hundred yards away and was marvelling at how well dressed they were for some time before I realised who they were.

I think they might be wearing the suits in question in this photo, but the colours really don't come out like they did in the flesh - they practically glowed.

View attachment 268349
Wearing a suit every day is easy .Two men both wearing suits doesnt make that any less so.

This, however, takes ... vision:
The-Chuckle-Brothers.jpg

1tinchy.jpg

3_Chuckle-Brothersa.jpg

chuckle.jpg

images

Back
Top Bottom