Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Male model strong looks

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

lots more from this seller!

strrong.png

Last edited:

Awight mate? Gor a minute? See, I work at this audio retailer and there's been this warehouse cock up. I've been left with this pair of speakers, see? In the back of the van there. Quality stuff, not yer ordinary speakers. 1000 Watts, they're the business. Now if i take em back I'm in a world of pain, paperwork comin out me nose. Can you do us a favour and take em off me hands? Well below retail price...

Awight mate? Gor a minute? See, I work at this audio retailer and there's been this warehouse cock up. I've been left with this pair of speakers, see? In the back of the van there. Quality stuff, not yer ordinary speakers. 1000 Watts, they're the business. Now if i take em back I'm in a world of pain, paperwork comin out me nose. Can you do us a favour and take em off me hands? Well below retail price...
You've met him too? Small world!

Made to dress up like that, no wonder they always look so cross. Cheer up chaps think of the money
I don’t think most models get paid that much. Male or female. For every Naomi or Kate there are a thousand permanently starving teenagers getting below minimum wage and probably getting all sorts of abuse from agents, clients and the like.

Sorry not that funny….

Last edited:
I don’t think most models get paid that much. Make or female. For every Naomi or Kate there are a thousand permanently starving teenagers getting below minimum wage and probably getting all sorts of abuse from agents, clients and the like.

Sorry not that funny….

You’d think they’d just get a job at McDonald’s or something.

Are men's shoes wider in general than womens?
I would like a pair of black oxfords and can see a really lovely men's pairin what I think would be my size...5.5uk. But is that the same as a womens 5.5uk?

And are they shaped a bit wider because they're mens?

Are men's shoes wider in general than womens?
I would like a pair of black oxfords and can see a really lovely men's pairin what I think would be my size...5.5uk. But is that the same as a womens 5.5uk?

And are they shaped a bit wider because they're mens?
I don’t think men’s shoes are wider than women’s as a matter of course. Different brands might come up different. I’d buy them.

I don’t think most models get paid that much. Male or female. For every Naomi or Kate there are a thousand permanently starving teenagers getting below minimum wage and probably getting all sorts of abuse from agents, clients and the like.

Sorry not that funny….
I think the day rate for a show is considerably more than the equivalent number of hours at mucky d's

And Im not making fun of their work ethic, just the instructions they are given on what face to pull on the runway

Back
Top Bottom