Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

London Mayoral Elections 2021

1616539287883.png

Khan polling way ahead in November 2020.

Meanwhile UKIP candidate Peter Gammons just sent for Sadiq Khan and Drilly4Mayor from yesteryear.

They have 24 hours to reply. :D

Last edited:
View attachment 260010

Khan polling way ahead in November 2020.

Meanwhile UKIP candidate Peter Gammons just sent for Sadiq Khan and Drilly4Mayor from yesteryear.

They have 24 hours to reply. :D

Wait, does this mean the Brian Rose adverts currently infesting the capital are advertising his business rather than him being the next Mayor of London?

It might be interesting to see current polling figures, especially now that anti-establishment Laurence Fox has thrown his anti-woke, anti-lockdown hat into the ring.

(I don't actually imagine that the figures have changed that much, TBH)
Latest 1st preference by Opinium:

1616574479911.png

Maintains Khan's 25% lead over the thick racist; if that materialised he'd win after round 1 counting.

I got some ads for Laurence Fox when I was looking up some stuff yesterday. Not sure if that was down to me :eek: or down to what I was looking at (some techy stuff).

There is a horrible Brian Rose for Mayor video knocking around where he has the really stomach churning american style pitch constantly telling us what we need but I just found myself saying over and over again ...that's great Brian, but what are your policies? What are you going to do?

There was absolutely zero of substance in it and I suspect that's true of the man himself. I genuinely thought it would finish with him saying I'm Brian Rose and I approve of this message.

It might be interesting to see current polling figures, especially now that anti-establishment Laurence Fox has thrown his anti-woke, anti-lockdown hat into the ring.

(I don't actually imagine that the figures have changed that much, TBH)

Last I heard he was polling at 1%.
I took my emotional wellbeing into my hands and had a look at his twitter timeline today.
He is courting the London Black Cab vote, videos and chummy hugging monologues to camera, I swear I could hear the seething, temple bulging screeching of Talkradio in the background.

Last edited:
I cannot believe that 7% of Londoners, even if you only polled really wanky people who walk really fast with briefcases and shit, intend to vote Lib Dem. Sorry
People having a laugh, I reckon. In London you have to be Ken Livingstone to lose a mayoral election to a tory so the result's a foregone conclusion. Non-labour voters are voting for any old cunt.

People having a laugh, I reckon. In London you have to be Ken Livingstone to lose a mayoral election to a tory so the result's a foregone conclusion. Non-labour voters are voting for any old cunt.

Yeah but the electoral system does lend itself to this and also voting for parties (with 1st choice anyway) that you might not vote for in a GE because of the chronically undemocratic nature of FPTP.

Last edited:
I updated my post. Black cab drivers and talk radio listeners.
They sound like his target constituency, but even so I think/hope he'll struggle to make much impact.

Apologies for giving him more attention on this thread than he probably warrants.

Sutton snd carshalton went tory at last ge didn’t they?

but yeah, I used to work in a nursery in carshalton beeches. Pretty certain all of the parents were Lib Dem’s.
Yeah, both Sutton's Parliamentary constituencies (S&C + C&W) are now tory, but the council is still a LD Zimbabwe.

Reactions: tim
Lozza Fox had a visit from plod about breaking lockdown laws whilst campaigning , he called it 'intimidation' , they were actually reasonably friendly and just said they'd received a complaint. Gammon folk were of course up in arms, but isn't Fox diluting the low gammon vote anyway? I can't see the Gammon/Fox vote reaching 5% between them.

Fox has been in Hackney :mad:

Back
Top Bottom