Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

London Anarchist bookfair 2020

Dave is definitely the stand out candidate on this thread for Marcus Brigstock's understudy on Just A Minute

"Your subject is Rhyddical's obfuscation. Tell us something, if you will, Dave, without hesitation, repetition or deviation...."
Rhyddical's own appearance on that show was less of a triumph: "Your subject is the event that you're organising. Tell us something, if you will..."

Dave is definitely the stand out candidate on this thread for Marcus Brigstock's understudy on Just A Minute

"Your subject is Rhyddical's obfuscation. Tell us something, if you will, Dave, without hesitation, repetition or deviation...."
There's definitely a mirror universe film, in which Rhyddical2 answers all questions crisply and fully. In the final scene, he spits out his catchphrase, 'you couldn't handle the truth!'.

Rhyddical's own appearance on that show was less of a triumph: "Your subject is the event that you're organising. Tell us something, if you will..."
The other panelists got him on repetition twice, hesitation thrice and deviation one hundred and forty six times. It's what killed Nicholas Parsons off.

There's definitely a mirror universe film, in which Rhyddical2 answers all questions crisply and fully. In the final scene, he spits out his catchphrase, 'you couldn't handle the truth!'.
He eats his breakfast 500 meters from 3000 Anarchists who are trained to grill him…

I think Carry On Up The Bookfair is the clearly the best and most accurate, tho to be fair, delighted to remind everyone they day went fairly smoothly and despite the palathra from this thread and the back channel chit chat, there was a lack of real drama on the day, something I hope we can make a tradition, as let's face it, tho some of us joke about fights down spoons and all that, that kind of shit really does the movement harm and it something that stops a lot of folk from engaging from outside "the scene" or whatever and frankly, It's those people I personal want to get coming to bookfair, the fellow workers who pissed of at the state don't have a political voice or maybe their compass is starting to settle and up for learning more.

We'll be having our little after action chinwag this week tying up loose ends and all that, in which I'm sure, we'll address this mess and ensure in future the colllective addresses this things much earlier and it's members incapacity to deliver crisp and clear messages without having to resort to circumlocution to to keep to various agreements. Genuinely hope it's not a thing next year and we can all laugh about it as the "Carry On Up The Bookfair" episode. We've got Manc Bookfair coming up and more After Sessions, the next on I believe is with some Tigrayans, tho we might fit in one with the visiting Zapatista comrades, we're also uploading the digital sessions to Kolektiva.media (anarchistbookfairlondon) so check that out.

The one from Kopi we just uploaded:

I think Carry On Up The Bookfair is the clearly the best and most accurate, tho to be fair, delighted to remind everyone they day went fairly smoothly and despite the palathra from this thread and the back channel chit chat, there was a lack of real drama on the day, something I hope we can make a tradition, as let's face it, tho some of us joke about fights down spoons and all that, that kind of shit really does the movement harm and it something that stops a lot of folk from engaging from outside "the scene" or whatever and frankly, It's those people I personal want to get coming to bookfair, the fellow workers who pissed of at the state don't have a political voice or maybe their compass is starting to settle and up for learning more.

We'll be having our little after action chinwag this week tying up loose ends and all that, in which I'm sure, we'll address this mess and ensure in future the colllective addresses this things much earlier and it's members incapacity to deliver crisp and clear messages without having to resort to circumlocution to to keep to various agreements. Genuinely hope it's not a thing next year and we can all laugh about it as the "Carry On Up The Bookfair" episode. We've got Manc Bookfair coming up and more After Sessions, the next on I believe is with some Tigrayans, tho we might fit in one with the visiting Zapatista comrades, we're also uploading the digital sessions to Kolektiva.media (anarchistbookfairlondon) so check that out.

Is palathra the covfefe of the anarchist movement?

I think you'd have done nothing to defend or support the people nicked at the battle of holloway road

Sharing for those might of missed the sessions and have a disconnect/don't follow our socials.

Tech-Tools For Security And Anonymity: An Introduction (2021 Sessions)

Our next session to go up..

"What is the Anarchist Studies Network?"

This was a really good session, with quite a few speakers talking about what they do personally, theory and practice and well worth settling in with a brew or two for.

(Apologies for some minor issues with the recording/audio on this here)

Our next session to go up..

"What is the Anarchist Studies Network?"

This was a really good session, with quite a few speakers talking about what they do personally, theory and practice and well worth settling in with a brew or two for.

(Apologies for some minor issues with the recording/audio on this here)

Discussing a future discussion lol. Not sure who their target audience is but it doesn’t appear to be me. That aside, I found what Eric was saying to be interesting. Can I get a link or pointer to his work on the state?

Back
Top Bottom