Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

London Anarchist bookfair 2020

There's a bookfair planned for Newcastle which I could get to but no ACG. I had hoped to be able to pick up loads of ACG stuff that I can't be arsed to order online. That's not good, I'll have to spend all my money in the pub with the other dinosaurs.

Screenshot_20211208-150534_Facebook.jpg

Bookfair in Toon

There's a bookfair planned for Newcastle which I could get to but no ACG. I had hoped to be able to pick up loads of ACG stuff that I can't be arsed to order online. That's not good, I'll have to spend all my money in the pub with the other dinosaurs.

View attachment 299814

Bookfair in Toon
No worries, just paypal me £100 and I guarantee I will send you a pdf of something or other. :thumbs: Should be able to get some off the Active or Freedom stalls? Or maybe there'll be ACG (and indeed a fair few other) stalls confirmed between now and then?

Anyway, as far as I can see this looks like it's still meant to be going ahead on the 19th, although fuck knows where we'll be with covid/lockdown by then:

Although even with my very poor grasp of geography I realise that Bristol's probably not the most convenient place to get to from the northeast.

View attachment 299814

Bookfair in Toon
We've got a special offer on publications at the moment (until the 7th January I think). Details on our website. Ordering from us online shouldn't be too bad either tbh.

We've got a special offer on publications at the moment (until the 7th January I think). Details on our website. Ordering from us online shouldn't be too bad either tbh.

What’s that, gentleman at the back? You’ve never seen such a great deal and you’re giving the bundle as Christmas presents?

What’s that, gentleman at the back? You’ve never seen such a great deal and you’re giving the bundle as Christmas presents?
🎵 FIVE PEEEEE-DEEEEE-EFFFFFS 🎶

Anyone remember which tankie group it was used to pitch up outside the bookfair ritually each year?

Roll up, roll up, get yer bookfairs here:

Anyone remember which tankie group it was used to pitch up outside the bookfair ritually each year?
The IBT usually had/have stalls and although they look and come across as Tankie; with bizzare political positions from, 'inter-generational sex' to 'military support for Isil-Daesh' they're ex-Sparts; Out Sparting the Sparts.
What's alwys surprised me is that AWL got/get away with it with No Sweat campaign!

Back
Top Bottom