Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Liz Truss’s time is up

This has got to be an actual delusion from Truss. She is an international joke and thanks to the Daily Star will always be compared to a lettuce.
She should just STFU, take what money she can get from the Public Duty Costs Allowance and get on with her life and think herself lucky she is not up on charges for maleficence in public office.

This has got to be an actual delusion from Truss. She is an international joke and thanks to the Daily Star will always be compared to a lettuce.
She should just STFU, take what money she can get from the Public Duty Costs Allowance and get on with her life and think herself lucky she is not up on charges for maleficence in public office.
Forget taking money, she should just quietly go, no money, no knighthood etc.

Forget taking money, she should just quietly go, no money, no knighthood etc.
I agree she shouldn't get the money, but as the UK system is so screwed and she will get that money, and as she seems to have no honour, she should take the money and go.
See also one A.B.DeP.Johnson, although he should be doing serious jail time.

This has got to be an actual delusion from Truss.
Its interesting...Im speculating, but to me its more than delusional, its part of her general "ambition", more like arrogant megalomania...a strong character trait amongst Tories...shameless people the lot of them.

But personalities aside it shows that there is a real split within the Tories, those unhappy that post-Brexit deregulation etc isnt happening, and I guess that faction needs a figurehead.

I know I really should stop posting tweets, but this really is quite spectacularly funny.

This genuinely sent beer spluttered across the keyboard!

View attachment 362063
She's basically like a 21 year old radicalised ISIS member. A fundamentalist under the sway of the Tufton Street Taliban. It'll probably pay better than being laughed at on the lucrative international speech market to keep pumping this guff out.

We live in the age of the Arse.

Last edited:
She really is thick as mince.

I do hope she makes a proper tilt at the Tory leadership. There are enough fuckwits in both the parliamentary and general party to at least tear the scum to shreds, if not actually put her in charge again, which should be them down the toilet where they belong.

Back
Top Bottom