Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Luke Akehurst's time is up

The correct answer is two.

You’re guessing.

What’s the original source of the picture and is the venue named? Even if its breakfast menu isn’t online, or if it is evasive on the number of slices served, we could still ring them posing as a potential customer and find out.

So you’re admitting that you cropped a photo in order to spread disinformation about Akehurst’s “half a loaf onward” toast consumption? All’s fair in politics, I suppose.
Silas you should be ashamed of yourself making such flimsy allegations. Both photos are doing the rounds on Twitter.

So you’re admitting that you cropped a photo in order to spread disinformation about Akehurst’s “half a loaf onward” toast consumption? All’s fair in politics, I suppose.
I am fresh out of fucks to give regarding Akehurst's meals. But concerning the notion that 'all's fair in politics' It is nothing of the sort when Akehurst gets parachuted into a safe Labour seat regardless of the wishes of the local CLP especially when he so very obviously has the interests of another country, namely Israel as one of his primary concerns. How exactly does this advance the wants and needs of the constituents of North Durham?

I am fresh out of fucks to give regarding Akehurst's meals. But concerning the notion that 'all's fair in politics' It is nothing of the sort when Akehurst gets parachuted into a safe Labour seat regardless of the wishes of the local CLP especially when he so very obviously has the interests of another country, namely Israel as one of his primary concerns. How exactly does this advance the wants and needs of the constituents of North Durham?
I think he’d make rather a good whip, and a well-run Starmer administration will benefit Durham no end.

Back
Top Bottom