Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Laurence Fox. The twat.

He's obsessed with the poor bloke. It reminds me of school, when some people would keep picking on the person they secretly fancied. Except most people grow out of that childish behaviour by 14, and Laurence is 45 and still at it.
I think you could be on to something there. This could be a good line of reasoning. "Awww, you fancy him, don't you, Lawrence? Admit it, he's getting you all hot and bothered..." :D

He's obsessed with the poor bloke. It reminds me of school, when some people would keep picking on the person they secretly fancied. Except most people grow out of that childish behaviour by 14, and Laurence is 45 and still at it.
It's how people like him get so ill/sick. They obsess over a target, spend days, weeks, searching for him, thinking about him, constantly on the attack. It's a sickness. And Fox is a cock anyway, without all this, but he's so far gone I don't know what the cure is. There is no cure at this point.

It's how people like him get so ill/sick. They obsess over a target, spend days, weeks, searching for him, thinking about him, constantly on the attack. It's a sickness. And Fox is a cock anyway, without all this, but he's so far gone I don't know what the cure is. There is no cure at this point.
I must add that to my list of potential punk band names - the Terminal Cunts. Thanks for the inspiration.

Back
Top Bottom