Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Laurence Fox. The twat.

my local sainsburys (in berkshire) did packs of oatcakes until a few years ago then stopped

:(
When I learned that my lady friend was from Staffordshire, I made oatcakes for her (they're part of the rotation of my general diet). Love ensued, now I must make Staffie oatcakes whenever she comes down. It's a hard life 😂

Apparently, mine are better than Sainsburys'

in sandwich Kent, there is a street called Knight Rider Street but more interestingly a street called No Name Street.

sandwich, near ham

Ham_Sandwich_road_sign%2C_Kent.jpg

there's a knightrider street in maidstone as well - it must be a kent thing. the maidstone and district bus company's head office was there

sandwich, near ham

there's a knightrider street in maidstone as well - it must be a kent thing. the maidstone and district bus company's head office was there

I always chuckle the ham, sandwich, deal thing. I was on the train coming back from Ramsgate on Monday and they said sandwich and deal. Needed ham though for the full compliment. t.

Last edited:
sandwich, near ham

There's a Knight rider st & court in the City (of London). Pretty sure it's a leftover from a 80s TV series promotion campaign...

Last edited:
Reactions: tim
sandwich, near ham

Due to the charitable status being removed from private schools, to save money Eton will now be merging with Sandwich Technology School, will be a Half Eton Sandwich.

Back
Top Bottom