Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Laurence Fox. The twat.

If a parent adult or big person hits a child, a little person like a child might hit them right back.
What happens then? The big person beats the living bejaysus out of the little person?

He's nothing if not predictable a twat.

I don't suppose this really was the case, but I like to think of these new Overground names as next-level trolling by Khan, knowing the predictable rage-inducing effect they would have on 'Lozza'.

I'm no longer able to Twitter, but if I was, It would be tempting to tweet 'inside information' at him that 'Churchill Line' was considered, but rejected on the basis that WH was a notorious racist and alcohoic and his name thus unfit to grace the capital's transport network.
LeytonCatLady could also tell him that there was going to be a "Nelson" line after our most famous admiral but that was dropped so as not to offend Italians because of the war crimes at Naples...

Last edited:
You could also tell him that there was going to be a "Nelson" line after our most famous admiral but that was dropped so as not to offend Italians because of the war crimes at Naples...
You can mock but it'll swing back the other way...then woe betide anyone using public transport without having at least one poppy on display.

You can mock but it'll swing back the other way...then woe betide anyone using public transport without having at least one poppy on display.
Actually I'm surprised he hasn't started banging on about the disgrace of there not being a Poppy Line.

And, he doesn't learn, he called for a boycott of Grind coffee after they pulled their ads from GB News, and their sales doubled.

An independent coffee chain claims it doubled its sales after Laurence Fox said he would be boycotting it.

And, the company thanked him by way of a billboard in London’s Leicester Square.

1c3.png

NewsTrump had this to say -

Brands across the country have begun queuing up to be cancelled by Laurance Fox after cancellation by the professional deposit-loser has proven to be the most successful marketing campaign of the year.

Grind chose to stop advertising on GB News after it was alerted to the fact that some of it’s bulk media buys were ending up on the divisive news channel.

This was enough for Lozza the moron-herder to call for a boycott of the coffee chain, because if there is one thing that advertisers love when looking for places to advertise, it’s the threat of a public boycott if they ever choose to stop.

Moron-herder. :D

Business experts have said that Fox might actually have an untapped superpower, with one such analyst telling us, “He has an uncanny knack of getting people to do the exact opposite of whatever he asks of them. It’s not the sort of superpower that would get him into the X-Men, but it’s potentially very useful.

“When he asks people to vote for him, they do the opposite and he loses his deposit; when he asks them to cancel a business, they do the opposite and double that business’s profits. When he asked Billie Piper to spend the rest of her life with him, she divorced him.

Ouch!

Bloke clearly needs some caring chastisement

Nauseating phrase.

LeytonCatLady are you sure it’s sensible to devote your twitter account full time to abusing Fox, however fun it is? There does seem to be some danger of attracting attention from his supporters and making yourself vulnerable to various kinds of online abuse. Especially if you have the same nom de plume on different platforms. Right wing trolls can be seriously determined and unpleasant.

Nauseating phrase.

LeytonCatLady are you sure it’s sensible to devote your twitter account full time to abusing Fox, however fun it is? There does seem to be some danger of attracting attention from his supporters and making yourself vulnerable to various kinds of online abuse. Especially if you have the same nom de plume on different platforms. Right wing trolls can be seriously determined and unpleasant.
I use it for loads of other stuff too, not just him. As for abuse from his supporters, I can count the number of times I've had anyone defend him and that's because it is rare. All three of them have used the "cat lady" thing against me too, so it's probably the same person, if not Fucks himself. I appreciate your concern, but no, I'm not that worried TBH.

That's the usual cycle isn't it. He obviously craves attention and approval and where's he going to get that for his current shit?
Yeah, for sure. I suspect also that a lot of his views are further to the right than what he says out loud and - armchair analysis imminent - his palpable seething frustration over "woke" shit is partly because he knows there'd be greater consequences for saying things he wants to rather than using the dogwhistles he does whilst claiming not to be racist, homophobic, sexist etc.

Back
Top Bottom