Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Laurence Fox. The twat.

Laurence Fox, Tweeting about how wonderful it is to hear his child's enthusiasm.
Laurence Fox's child, waiting for their dad to stop obsessively tapping on his phone while they're trying to tell him something.

Get ready for incoming tweets of rage from Fox, aimed at Sadiq Khan, over these new names for London overground lines.

The new names of London's six Overground lines have been revealed, significantly changing the look of the famous Tube map.

Last August, Transport for London (TfL) announced it wanted to give the routes distinct identities to make it easier for passengers to navigate the network.

The services will become known as the Lioness line, the Mildmay line, the Windrush line, the Weaver line, the Suffragette line and the Liberty line.

And, I am not disappointed!

Over to you, LeytonCatLady.

He's nothing if not predictable a twat.

I don't suppose this really was the case, but I like to think of these new Overground names as next-level trolling by Khan, knowing the predictable rage-inducing effect they would have on 'Lozza'.

I'm no longer able to Twitter, but if I was, It would be tempting to tweet 'inside information' at him that 'Churchill Line' was considered, but rejected on the basis that WH was a notorious racist and alcohoic and his name thus unfit to grace the capital's transport network.

I don't suppose this really was the case, but I like to think of these new Overground names as next-level trolling by Khan, knowing the predictable rage-inducing effect they would have on 'Lozza'.

I'm no longer able to Twitter, but if I was, It would be tempting to tweet 'inside information' at him that 'Churchill Line' was considered, but rejected on the basis that WH was a notorious racist and alcohoic and his name thus unfit to grace the capital's transport network.
I've done it for you.

Wh? Do you mean wsc?

Back
Top Bottom