Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Laurence Fox. The twat.

Listened to this this the other day and really enjoyed it, thanks for the tip. Thought the actors playing Branson and Rotten got their voices exactly right.
Jon Culshaw played them all.
Great little play, I knew the story but didn't know about John Mortimer's involvement.

I have photography as a hobby. It make me feel calm, connected to the world around me and helps me remember there is beauty in the weirdest of places.
I really hope your hobby of responding to Fox makes you feel good...cos it fucking glorious reading your posts on here.

Thanks 😊
You're welcome, and yes, it gives me a laugh before work. I intend to use some of the memes cupid_stunt kindly provided in the coming days, so credit to him too.

Hang on, the other day he posted that he was going on a break from twitter (the second time in less than a week that he announced a flounce). Did he even manage a single day this time?
To be strictly accurate, this time he only said he's going on holiday to get away from the UK for a while, rather than having a break from Twitter. But you're right, I don't think he could even keep away from the site for 24 hours last time he flounced.

To be strictly accurate, this time he only said he's going on holiday to get away from the UK for a while, rather than having a break from Twitter. But you're right, I don't think he could even keep away from the site for 24 hours last time he flounced.
Ah ok. Still, must be a lovely holiday to want to spend it ranting on twitter. 😆

Nah. Reform, these days. You don't hear of UKIP any longer. All about their current offshoot.
I presumed he wasn't a fan of whatever party he was actually talking about, and he was alluding to some kind of 'elite conspiracy'.

Can equally see how he might be trying to claim "it's because they secretly agree with me" or whatever, though.

In terms of how it applies to UKIP, mind, I kinda think a little of both of the above ;) :D

Back
Top Bottom