Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Laurence Fox. The twat.

I think most reasonable people recognise that Lineker is genuine, not a "fake virtue signaller".

But assuming it's a real thing, it seems like a pretty good description of Fox himself.
Yeah, I reckon Fox only assumes that because a lot of his own stuff is performative. And while I think there are situations where the term "virtue signalling" has it's place, it's often thrown around to dismiss anyone who's just...not being a dickhead. Much like "political correctness" and "woke". With a good side dose of "Well at least I tell it like it is!" as if anyone who's nice is being fake.

I don't think it is. Most people know that Lozza is a knob.
It's not just him though - the "critical race theory" guy he's quoting there has a growing following.

Conservative activist Christopher Rufo, who is a close ally of Florida governor and Republican presidential candidate Ron DeSantis, hosted a social media debate in which one participant argued that conservatives should cooperate with a hypothetical white nationalist dictator “in order to destroy the power of the left”.

Rufo is a high-profile conservative activist who in books, columns, media appearances and a Substack newsletter has encouraged conservatives to oppose “wokeness”. He has been credited with mobilizing conservatives against communities of color, first with a distorted version of critical race theory; then by linking LGBTQ-inclusive education practices to pedophilic “grooming”.

Rufo has exercised a particular influence on DeSantis.

Participating in the debate was Charles Haywood, a former shampoo magnate who the Guardian previously reported is a would-be “warlord” who founded a secretive, men-only fraternal society, the Society for American Civic Renewal (SACR).

The debate concerned Haywood’s promotion of a strategy he calls “no enemies to the right”, which urges people on the right to avoid any public criticism of others in their camp, including extremists.

Early in the Rufo-hosted discussion last Tuesday, Haywood raised the hypothetical possibility early in the discussion: “Let’s say a real white nationalist arose who had real political power … and therefore [could] be of assistance against the left.”

‘No enemies to the right’: DeSantis ally hosts debate hedging white nationalism

In Larry's fetid mind, Khan, as London Mayor, has been invested with god-like powers.
I reckon one of ‘Lozza’s gak-addled mates/toadies once told him during an all-night sesh that he could be the next James Bond.

Ever since then, whenever he sees the name ‘Sadiq Khan’ he pictures a super-villain - like Scaramanga or Blofeld - with near-unlimited powers of evil and dedicated to placing the entire world under his demonic thrall.

Meanwhile the rest of us see an expansion of the ULEZ, more 20mph roads, and improved cycle lanes in London.

Back
Top Bottom