Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Laurence Fox. The twat.

Ah fuck that. he's not wrong

Those knives need banning .
A lot of other people have put in the hard work on making that hsppen though
I don't think anyone's disputing that about knives, but he doesn't really care about it as an issue. In fact all the things he claims to care about are only ever an excuse to slag someone else off:

Knife crime - Sadiq Khan
Women's rights and safety - trans people
Innocent Palestinians - Muslims
Male mental health - women

Have I left anything out?

Ah fuck that. he's not wrong

Those knives need banning .
A lot of other people have put in the hard work on making that hsppen though

They are banned, though. Not just those knives, but all knives - with those you really need a good excuse, not "I was making a cake."

The law is as already tight as it can be on possession of knives.

I saw a similar offence happen in person - massive gang attacking a kebab shop with samurai swords - but that was when Boris was Mayor of London. It's not like it's a new thing.

They are banned, though. Not just those knives, but all knives - with those you really need a good excuse, not "I was making a cake."

The law is as already tight as it can be on possession of knives.

I saw a similar offence happen in person - massive gang attacking a kebab shop with samurai swords - but that was when Boris was Mayor of London. It's not like it's a new thing.
Carrying yes...sold clearly not...your average gun club range shooter must be pissed off they never came up with zombies as a justification

Why is this man so obsessed with fireworks?

D1jBN5V.gif

I don't think anyone's disputing that about knives, but he doesn't really care about it as an issue. In fact all the things he claims to care about are only ever an excuse to slag someone else off:

Knife crime - Sadiq Khan
Women's rights and safety - trans people
Innocent Palestinians - Muslims
Male mental health - women

Have I left anything out?

Tuning his kids against him - Billy Piper

So, Sadiq Khan isn´t just personally responsible for knife crime, but also for the effects of brexit, which he campaigned against? Quite an achievement!
Well he is responsible for his mansion house speech...he could put his 3 million jobs if we rejoin the EU on side of bus

With unemployment at 1.45mil full employment sounds interesting but that's a fair few more that would need housing.

Back
Top Bottom