Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Laurence Fox. The twat.

It's also because he's only 16

The teenager, who cannot be named due to his age, spoke only to confirm his name, date of birth and address.

Fox appears to be suggesting that because the person he's accused of murdering was also 16, he should be named, which is a ridiculous and dangerous thing to suggest.

I suspect he's just bitching because he himself was named when he was arrested recently, and is unable to understand why the 16 year old shouldn't be treated the same way he was.

It's also because he's only 16

Fox appears to be suggesting that because the person he's accused of murdering was also 16, he should be named, which is a ridiculous and dangerous thing to suggest.

I suspect he's just bitching because he himself was named when he was arrested recently, and is unable to understand why the 16 year old shouldn't be treated the same way he was.
That, and the fact that he's pathologically attracted to the general issue of knife crime that he thinks he can posit as Khan's fault...just like any other far-right conspiraloon

That, and the fact that he's pathologically attracted to the general issue of knife crime that he thinks he can posit as Khan's fault...just like any other far-right conspiraloon
I'm curious what he expects Khan to do exactly. Mayors have very limited power, but Fox acts like Sadiq came round personally to take his electronic devices when he could have been arresting someone more deserving.

I'm curious what he expects Khan to do exactly. Mayors have very limited power, but Fox acts like Sadiq came round personally to take his electronic devices when he could have been arresting someone more deserving.
I think the twat expects Khan to be personally out on the streets every night, intervening vigilante style with a spot of summary justice... probably in a Batman suit.

Back
Top Bottom