Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

King Charles III's time is up

Interesting timing

Cancer waiting times in 2023 worst on record in England

Cancer waiting times for 2023 in England were the worst on record, a BBC News analysis has revealed. Only 64.1% of patients started treatment within 62 days of cancer being suspected, meaning nearly 100,000 waited longer than they should for life-saving care. The waits have worsened every year for the past 11.

Charles' cancer was an "incidental diagnosis". That's what happened to me when I had my kidney tumour removed; during surgery they found "nodules" on my stomach. That was November 28th.

A subsequent CT scan discovered they have grown and I've had a PET scan to determine how grim things are.

I'm still waiting for any treatment to start.

As of today, that's 72 days and counting...

"King Charles has attended church in Sandringham in his first public outing since Buckingham Palace announced his cancer diagnosis.
The King waved to members of the public as he walked outside St Mary Magdalene Church with his wife, Queen Camilla."

He waved to the public! Is there no end to the abilities of this man?

"King Charles has attended church in Sandringham in his first public outing since Buckingham Palace announced his cancer diagnosis.
The King waved to members of the public as he walked outside St Mary Magdalene Church with his wife, Queen Camilla."

He waved to the public! Is there no end to the abilities of this man?

FFS. He's supposed to be working from home. Surely someone could design a royal wave emoji for the poor fucker.

FFS. He's supposed to be working from home. Surely someone could design a royal wave emoji for the poor fucker.

EOD must have an old bomb disposal robot kicking about that the king could use for cutting ribbons and pulling open those little curtains to open stuff. DPD could deliver it to the venue on the morning then Charlie could steer and operate it from home then it could be picked up and taken to the next engagement . Job done.

No, you have to give a long rambling speech alluding to him being a thick cunt. Like he does to me, including when he guessed wrongly that I knew nothing about electrics.
i apologise; I am happy to state for the record that I believe you to be a thick cunt who knows about electrics...

Reactions: tim
You know fucking everything about electrics; he knows fuck all
Well yeah, I mean apart from the three year apprenticeship and the five years of study for an HNC, then at the other end of my career three years of delivering HM Government's electricity security policy you are correct. But half right as I am sure Humberto knows all there is to know about electrics, it's clear from his posting style that the man is a veritable electrical genius, nay a wizard or wrangling electrons....

Last edited:
I know so much 'bout 'lectrics that some of my best friends are electrons. I run an electron shelter, where they hide from CERN scientists who want to smash them together.

I like the idea of a Charlie-controlled robot for opening ceremonies. Could we sure that it was Chuck at the other end, though?

Who are these people who gather outside a church to stare at Royal one? What do they do with the rest of their day?

An apprenticeship takes four to five years and an HNC can be done in two years, part time. So fuck knows why you were pissing around for five. Unless you're lying again?
Fuck me, you don’t even know that much about the one topic you know about. Though I’m not surprised by that.

No idea why you have beef with me but I'm sure you'll enjoy it going forward.

You’re the one that brought up a post from about 100 years ago . But I have noticed you do get bizarrely fixated on things. I guess I just happen to be the current one till your attention is distracted by the next thing. I’ll leave you to it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom