Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

King Charles III's time is up

This

I’d like to see all the contenders put in a large shipping container with a basket of claw hammers and the door padlocked

Winner takes all last man/woman standing
I'd not only watch that, I'd go up to £9.99 for pay to view.

Having cancer is fucking shit, but having recently watched a family member go through it, I'd rather reserve my empathy for the people who have had to face it while terrified about how they're going to eat and keep a roof above their heads, about the people rationing their heating and forced into food banks while recovering from chemo, about people having their benefits sanctioned by a system unwilling to support them at their lowest ebb, rather than waste any of it on someone who has resolutely maintained and benefited from that very system his entire life.

If he were at my work / fallen over in the street etc and needed help I would go out of my way to do so because I am a health professional/reasonable human being, but I'm not going to give a shit about him from afar.
If he fell over in the street and his horde of arselickers couldn't be bothered to pick him up I'd leave him alone as well.

If he fell over in the street and his horde of arselickers couldn't be bothered to pick him up I'd leave him alone as well.
They could send for a footman to pick his feet up and the arselickers could sort his arse. Trouble is, they'd a forklift driver to elevate his fingers.

Everything she does seems to take no effort at all.

- Yeah, being unemployed but still surrounded by flunkies will do that to a person
I've just swung by to post today's unhinged update, as Liz continues to take this rather personally.
Screenshot_20240206-232012~2.png

Bit silly he doesn't just announce it, whats the problem.

I don't care what kind of cancer it is, personally. Makes no odds to me if the fucker lives or dies.

It does amuse me that the forelock-tuggers seem the most outraged that they should be denied access to someone's confidential medical information.

The consensus on Reddit amongst people who know about these things seems to be bladder cancer. They would have noticed it when doing scans on his prostate apparently.

Bit silly he doesn't just announce it, whats the problem.
Maybe he's got dick cancer and he's embarrassed. That's another one the docs might have noticed while they were checking downstairs.

Can we tag the funeral on to the end of Brenda's rather than going through all that hullabaloo again? Cost of living crisis and that. And rather than another massively expensive coronation for Billy Bald, a short hail of gunfire at whichever taxpayer funded mansion him and his family doss in these days should put a nice Romanov style end to this whole charade.

Back
Top Bottom