Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

King Charles III's time is up

where can we gorge ourselves on these juicy, succulent rumours?
On xitter. When I opened it this a.m., if gave me For You instead of my normal Following, or I wouldn't have seen it. Henry VIII is the rumour monger they sent me, with a long thread of speculation in the comments.

Charles' cancer was an "incidental diagnosis". That's what happened to me when I had my kidney tumour removed; during surgery they found "nodules" on my stomach. That was November 28th.

A subsequent CT scan discovered they have grown and I've had a PET scan to determine how grim things are.

I'm still waiting for any treatment to start.

As of today, that's 72 days and counting...

To update this number, in case anyone's interested, I start treatment next week.

98 days after my "incidental diagnosis".

I suspect there's nothing much wrong with either Chucky or Katie myself. I think a lot of people are confusing "The Crown" with real life tbh. There's this expectation that there is always something happening, even with as gilded a life as the Royals most days are going to be fairly dull. Besides I'm retiring this year so won't even get the benefit of a Coronation BH anymore. On the other hand there will be another street party and they have been very enjoyable.

I suspect there's nothing much wrong with either Chucky or Katie myself. I think a lot of people are confusing "The Crown" with real life tbh. There's this expectation that there is always something happening, even with as gilded a life as the Royals most days are going to be fairly dull. Besides I'm retiring this year so won't even get the benefit of a Coronation BH anymore. On the other hand there will be another street party and they have been very enjoyable.

Family rumour mill has it that Kate has another bag aside from the handbag these days but it’s all just gossip from a friend in the know really

If he dies then he dies and I’ll enjoy the day off otherwise eh, he can do whatever

Back
Top Bottom