Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

King Charles III's time is up

It could be terminal or it could be manageable long term. If the latter, public disclosure was not necessary but it would certainly pre-empt anyone leaking the story to the tabloids for £££. Which would have almost be a certainty. If I were in his position I would have done the same just to deprive the gutter press a major scoop on me.

Turned on 6 o'clock news to find King Chuckie has the Big C and BBC news didn't shut the fuck up about it, immediately cancelling all other news. Witchell the royal fluffer was banging on about the cunt for ages.

Where the royal parasites are concerned, BBC news is increasingly like watching the Kim Jong Un show in North Korea. Okay, I wouldn't wish a cancer diagnosis on anyone, but for fuck sake, he's not even dead yet and it looks like they've caught it early doors so he'll be in better hands than the rest of us lowly peons.

When it comes to forelock tugging and cap doffing, the UK media is second to none. What a bunch of shitcunts.

If something were to happen to William, would the sweatless nonce become king until William’s first born was of age? Imagine that…

I think officially it would be Harry, as the next in line to the throne who's over 18. Imagine how much certain tabloids would hate that.

I think officially it would be Harry, as the next in line to the throne who's over 18. Imagine how much certain tabloids would hate that.
But, no. You're forgetting the Regency Act of 1937. It would be Andrew.

In the event that the sovereign is under 18, or is incapacitated, the first person in the line of succession who is over the age of 21 (or 18 in the case of the heir apparent) and is domiciled in the United Kingdom becomes regent, and exercises the powers of the sovereign.

If something were to happen to William, would the sweatless nonce become king until William’s first born was of age? Imagine that…
No.
Harry is in front of Randy in the queue for public affection.
Queen Meghan would piss off the Daily Mail.

But, no. You're forgetting the Regency Act of 1937. It would be Andrew.

In the event that the sovereign is under 18, or is incapacitated, the first person in the line of succession who is over the age of 21 (or 18 in the case of the heir apparent) and is domiciled in the United Kingdom becomes regent, and exercises the powers of the sovereign.
Be a right shit-show if William pegged out, then?

Back
Top Bottom