Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

King Charles III's time is up

Modern surgical treatments for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia would usually mean undergoing corrective surgery in the morning and being discharged in the evening later the same day.

Yeah, but with a fair risk of things going wrong later, especially catheterisation. I discussed holeps and turps with a private consultant this summer, and the plan involved at least one overnight stay, so when the money is available it shouldn’t be a day procedure.

Yeah, but with a fair risk of things going wrong later, especially catheterisation. I discussed holeps and turps with a private consultant this summer, and the plan involved at least one overnight stay, so when the money is available it shouldn’t be a day procedure.

Modern procedures may carry some risk of infection and it is likely that he will be discharged with a urinary catheter fitted for a temporary period. In addition, there must also be some risk inherent in undergoing surgery under general anaesthesia. Most laser treatments for the condition are likely to be day cases.

Off to hospital for prostate treatment next week

LONDON —
Buckingham Palace says King Charles III will undergo a corrective procedure for an enlarged prostate.
NATIONAL ENTERTAINMENT <<<<<

Are the Chuckle Brothers doing the surgery? :eek:

Not quite. An assistant valet, who had a history of alcoholism and mental health issues, said that he had witnessed a sexual encounter between Charles and an unnamed servant. You can judge from this how credible the story is. As far as I know, no particular sexual acts were ever mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom